FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

1997 251k Miles NOT TRIPLE LOCKED 17,000 Putting her back up for sale after getting a few issues sorted. Everything works as it should, she runs strong, drives straight and shockingly no underbody issues for a midwest truck. I've had her for two years and have dumped a ridiculous amount of money into her, got a pretty thick folder of receipts and invoices to prove it. She's not dolled up at all she definitely would clean up a lot better but I got some basic pics and I made a list of work done. I added a lot of small things but I wanted to be thorough, believe me I could have added a hundred more small things if I really wanted to. Here it is: Completely baselined 2 years ago when I bought her, all fluids changed, greased, lubed...
Just gauging interest… I’m building my 200, so I thought it might be fun to swap the 100 for an older truck that still has its third row for driving around town with the kids. Would also consider a 60 if it’s had the third row added. My 100 has: Gamiviti Rack iKamper 2.0 tent Dual battery (w/ lithium house battery and redarc charge controller) ARB compressor Hidden winch mount/badlands winch TRD wheels & new KO2s Sliders (I don’t remember which company made them) ASFIR skid plates Icon suspension Dobinsons drawers/fridge slider
I have a 93 triple locker, w/~160K miles - Price: $25K. (I'm open to offers) 3" OME lift w/ shocks, arb front w/ winch, 35" SSR tires (5), 4:88 regear, Front knuckles rebuilt, no oil leaks (both pans & valve covers redone). Everything works including AC/Heat, i've owned it for 7+ years now w/clean title. I also have the running boards and extra set of wheels. Brian Texas
Original thread for reference. I've had significant interest in selling some of the Overland accessories from the LC separately so I'm relisting at a cheaper price with the plan to sell the LC with everything but the crossed out items below. See the original listing for pictures, and let me know if you're interested in additional pictures. Summary of the F4BT80. Drivetrain Cummins 3.9L 4BT Motor (s/n, p/n available on request) P7100 Fuel Injection GM 4L80E Transmission (Comes with TCI Transmission Controller Unit) Block heater with timer Suspension 4” OME lift Heavy Springs (front/rear) Land Tank Caster Correction Kit OME Shocks Rear Sway Bar Relocation (from Iron Pig) Overland Bolt-ons Front Runner Slim Line Roof Rack...
Posting this for a local friend. I did all of the work on it recently probably within 500 miles. Runs really good no problems there. Maybe some slight surface rust underneath but it's been in CA for a long time. Looks like the front driver fender was repainted at one time, driver mirror has been replaced. Clean title $16,000 219k miles. Factory Lockers Cold AC Both front seat gears were replace Both front seats new upholstery with center armrest New Shifter cover Door courtesy switch on passenger side Tires in good shape with fresh alignment. Rear emblem is getting put back on Fresh oil change Work I did to it: Knuckle rebuild including bearings Valve Cover Gasket Throttle body gasket Spark Plugs with tube seals PCV Valve with...
Great FJ40 for sale in Des Moines, IA. Runs like a top, starts extremely fast and easy. Holley carb, KW shocks, brand new paint job and rust repair work. Completely rust free! The paint has beautiful metallic that didn’t come through with the lighting. Seats in rough shape, but have leather and materials to reupholster them to better-than-new condition. Also, leaks a very slight amount of coolant. However, it leaks out of the engine and has no compression issues. Have driven this truck 4 hours with this issue before I knew it was there and it drove great, not even overheating. Very easy fix on these 1F inline 6s, we may get around to it if it does not sell and the price will go back up. I am out of town for the next month-ish and I know...
$8900. 1992 with 3FE engine. No mechanical issues. I love this vehicle, but don’t love 11-14 mpg. Running the factory 15”alloy with almost new 31” Grabber A/Ts. Comes with midlife 33’s mounted on aftermarket 15” steelies. I have some spare parts from my 1991 that finally rusted out after many trouble-free years for me. Just inspected until December 2024. Very solid. Light surface rust on drive train and body anchors. I find no rust on the body itself. ~237k miles. Step rails are rusty, but rocker panels are rock solid. Carpet and headliner are good. AC blows ice cold with an occasional refrigerant recharge. (I converted to R-134a.) Drive light shines brightly. More or custom photos on request. Cons: Front heat blows cold (rear heat...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom