FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

93(late 92)HDJ81 with 300,000 km,1HDT turbo diesel doesn’t use oil between oil changes,electronic auto trans,big brakes,285/75/16 duratrac,TJM aluminium bumper,Center console fridge,wife was driving it for last 10 yrs,bought a new rav4 hybrid,don’t really want to sell it but have too many projects,the bad,it has rust on rockers and doors and upper tailgate.will drive it across Canada anytime. C$15,000
$30k pm me with questions or post here and I will respond for transparency. This truck is 3x locked and everything works as it should. Abs deleted along with the LSPV. Sadly selling a 3 year build to fund other project(garage for the wife) I bought this rig in 2020 and have been driving it on weekend and hunting since. No rust beside the usual 30 year PNW rust. So pretty much non existent. This truck was bought with front end damage not reported to insurance I had a body shop repair what was necessary and have been building it from there. The only concerning damage was the driver frame horn that was bent this was straightened on a frame rack with no issues only a hour of labor. This truck drives amazing and I would drive it across the...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom