FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

Classifieds : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

Selling as I'm moving to Australia in July 2024. I'm listing this early to start collating details and plan for a timed sale as this is my daily driver. If any Aussies are moving to the US in the same time period and looking for a swap, let me know! More pictures and details to come. This has been in the Seattle area for it's lifetime. I purchased it in 2018. Color: Light Blue on Dark Grey (25H) My upgrades: ARB suspension with 2in lift Desmogged. I kept the parts if you want to re-smog (actually I have a 2nd set as well from my prior FJ62). Dual battery with switched relay. You can jump directly off the second battery with the touch of a button which saved my butt a few times. Both battery trays are stainless steel trays. 12v bus...
3FE Engine, 4 speed Automatic trans. (desmogged) Maybe the cleanest most beautiful FJ you'll ever see- clean title, 4th owner- has spent it’s life in California, Arizona, Oregon & Washington. Includes original manual, owners toolkit & bill of sale. I have service records dating back to 1989. Was pretty much bone stock when I bought it in ‘18- intended to do a diesel swap at some point and take this thing to Alaska, but now it’s time to let it go. Over the last 5 years it’s gotten: New brake calipers, shoes & pads, new tie-rod ends New stainless steel exhaust & catalytic converter by OTRAMM OME 2” Medium duty suspension kit. New Toyo LT tires with 17” Raceline wheels 4plus classic front bumper- winch compatible Professionally...
Hello all, Currently, I have an 89 FJ62, which has been in my garage for the past six + years.It's time for it to find a new home. I think I might want a very specific 80 series. Here's a bit of history: I purchased this vehicle over six years ago in Texas, although its origins trace back to a California Chinese food place from what I can tell. All maintenance and improvements on this Land Cruiser have been carried out by the guys at Overland Cruisers, who have meticulously cared for it. They even had it in their possession for over three months at one point. Here's a summary of the enhancements and upgrades I've made: Installed five new steel wheels and tires, with less than 1000 miles on them (spare tire has never touched...
The Good Runs great. Drives great. Rides like a dream. Is a Land Cruiser. The Bad Does not look like Megan Fox. Has some rusty bits. Current wife does not appreciate truck's connection to previous wife. Details 1984 FJ60 241,350 miles Stock 2F/H42 4 speed transmission/34mm split T-case Front Axle rebuilt recently Powdercoated knuckles, steering arms New Koyo bearings New knuckle studs Marlin Heavy Inner Axle Seal Interior (Tan interior) Carpet condition 8/10 in front seats Carpet condition 5/10 in rear seats Driver seat upholstery worn, cushion worn Passenger seat upholstery condition 7/10 Rear seat upholstery condition 6/10 Rear door cards replaced with heavy ABS plastic Rear cargo side panels replaced with heavy ABS plastic Tailgate...
Vehicle: Year: 1984 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ60 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 300,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: Chevrolet 5.3L V8 (4,000 Miles) Exterior Color: Blue Interior Color: Grey VIN: TBD Title: Clean Price: $39,500 Details & Upgrades: Per Seller: Truck has been completely rebuilt from top to bottom Body in beautiful condition Cold A/C 2004 Chevrolet LS Engine with 90,000 miles. Numbers matching 4L60E Automatic Transmission Lokar Floor Shifter ARB Differential Locker Open Road 13,000 Pound Winch (like new) Alpine Bluetooth Stereo JL Audio Speakers with Subwoofer Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac Tires: 315/75/16 KMC Wheels with Marching Spare New Custom Exhaust Rebuilt Transfer Case 6” Lift Kit with New...
Can ship to the continent. No one out here seems to be interested. Asking $13k plus shipping. Video Walkthrough I made for a potential buyer I bought this truck on Oahu in 2020 but this Land Cruiser was originally purchased new in Kona. The original owner kept paper work of the service that was done and he must have not driven it very much. One of the pervious owner de-smogged it and changed the carburetor to a Holley. When they did this they also pulled the AC out. PO did a bondo job on the gutters and tinted the windows, all legal. Passed safety a few month ago. The Land Cruiser has 119,27X original miles and it runs really well. It has a 2F engine, inline 6 4.2L with 4 speed transmission. It has been my daily driver and have...
$34K San Leandro CA 94577 This FJ is an absolute dream to drive and has been mechanically taken care of for 173K miles. Below is a short list of recent work done to ensure the new owner has a great experience, There is not another FJ60 or FJ62 on the market at this quality and at this price in the US. Excellent Vehicle History Report viewable at Ebay link below https://www.ebay.com/itm/335311820566 -Registered until May 2025 -173K miles -Automatic -Rebuilt transfer case -Rebuilt front and rear driveshafts -Rear main seal and oil pan replaced -New interior -New 265/75R16 tires -Car Play radio with back up camera -Air Conditioning -All drivetrain fluids serviced -Freshened engine compartment -Clean title -Smogged 2 Tone (I. 153 PRL...
Selling my FJ60. Had it for last 12 years but don't drive it much anymore (third owner). 4.2L inline 6 with 4 speed manual transmission. Drive train is completely stock. Runs great and starts up every time. No leaks. 154K miles on odometer. Custom front bumper, rock sliders, and rear swing out bumper. Con Ferr roof rack. Upgraded 62 mirrors. CB radio and Alpine head unit with custom speakers. FJ Cruiser gauges on dash. Momo steering wheel with quick release. Interior from carpet to headliner is in excellent condition (Twisted Stitch front buckets). Smitty Built center console. A/C and heater work perfectly. All factory gauges work. Viair Extreme Duty on board air. No rust in drip rails or frame. Cons - paint under gas...
PLEASE GO TO THE FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE LINK TO SEE THE REST OF THE PHOTOS $21,500 Selling my beloved 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser. The car runs great and is super fun to drive. The engine was rebuilt when I bought it in March, 2023, with only 42,000 miles on the new engine. The interior seats have been completely restored. The exterior is original. Since I've had the car I've replaced the alternator, the air valve, the water pump, the power steering pump and there have been multiple oil changes. Someone backed into the car recently and broke the back left taillight. The Malibu Chevron on PCH and Webb Way has certified that the car is reliable and trustworthy. Talk to Hans at the Chevron to learn everything you may need to know about the...
This 1987 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 is for sale in Los Angeles, California. Originally from Riverside Country in southern California, this is a rust free truck with it’s original interior that shows very well. This truck passes CA SMOG without any issues, not a universal trait for FJ60s. If you are looking for an FJ60 and want one that is clean and original, this one is worth your time. More pictures at the link above. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. Vehicle: Year: 1987 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ60 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 216,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: 5-Speed Engine: 4.2 L Inline 6 Cylinder Exterior Color: Gray Interior Color: Grey VIN: On Request Title: Clean (CA) Price: $25,000...
This 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62, is for sale near Paso Robles, CA. The transmission was rebuilt 7,000 mile ago. It also had new tires last year. It looks to have a rust free body, be sure to look through the images in the gallery at the link above. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. If you pick it up in person, there are some great wineries in the area. Year: 1989 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ62 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 189,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4 L, Fuel injected, Inline 6 Cylinder Exterior Color: White Interior Color: Grey Title: Clean VIN: On Request Price: $32,500 https://curatedbid.com/how-curated-bid-works/
This 1987 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60, is for for sale in Wilmington, North Carolina. This FJ60 was repainted a few years ago. It has: OME suspension with 2.5″ lift, new factory style chrome bumpers, rock sliders, ARB roof rack, vinyl seats and a functioning AC system converted to R134a. It looks to have a rust free body, be sure to look through the images and video in the link ave. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. Vehicle: Year: 1987 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ60 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 173,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Manual 4 speed Engine: 4.2 L Inline 6 Cylinder (Holley Sniper fuel injection) Exterior Color: Silver Interior Color: Grey Title: Clean VIN: On Request Price: $30,000...
This Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 for sale is not only a very clean and rust-free example, but also has a NEW H55 Toyota 5-speed transmission (over $12k for the transmission upgrade alone). If you are looking for an FJ60/2 and want one that is clean, has many upgrades and refurbishments including the transmission, OME suspension, brake system, and more, check out this FJ62. More pictures at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 1988 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ62 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 209,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: 5-Speed H55 (New) Engine: 4.0 Liter Inline 6 Cylinder Exterior Color: Red Interior Color: Grey VIN: JT3FJ62GXJ0095127 Title: Clean Price: $37,500 https://curatedbid.com/how-curated-bid-works/ Mechanical Upgrades...
I have my hands full on a number of projects. If you’re looking for a basically rust free body and frame with relatively low miles (156K) as a starting point maybe this one will work. However - to start off. The motor is locked up :/ There is a replacement motor with high compression numbers with a new valve job that would go with the sale - or you can rebuild the existing one. We don’t know why it’s Locked up - unfortunately bought it that way awhile back. We do know it had sat for a number of years in California. Dash is cracked but door panels are good. Headliner is good. Will need a carpet kit. I am probably asking too much $12500 as that’s what I paid for it - but willing to look at all offers with or without the additional motor...
Price 25,000 Link to additional photos: FJ60 - https://photos.app.goo.gl/wQrx6DiZmEgHH1Hf8 Let me know about any additional photos or videos and I can work on getting them taken and added. I’ve decided it’s time to sell my FJ60. I don’t drive it very much anymore and I don’t like seeing it just sit. I’ve done a lot of work on it since purchasing it and will include a list of the major work and approximate mileage that the work was done. A overview of some of the work includes a rebuilt engine and H55F transmission and a Holley sniper install, the sniper was installed using a kit from Mosley Motors. The engine was rebuilt last year and has around 2-3 thousand miles on it since the rebuild. At the time of rebuild the transmission was...
Well, the time has come for me to pass the Cruiser on down the road. I bought this off of Ebay in 2000 and had it shipped to NY from Portland, OR. This was back in the days of the pre-Mud LCML email list. If only I'd been an early adopter of Bitcoin...! It's been cross country a dozen times, up to BC, down to the SE US, and lots of points in-between. It spent some winters in the NE, but I did my best to keep it hibernating in a garage all winter and just drove beater FWD cars w/ snow tires. Just about everything on it has been replaced while I've owned it, engine/trans/etc. and I've spent 10s of thousands of dollars and countless hours working on it over the years, but now it just sits in the driveway and only goes on occasional...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom