For Sale 1985 FJ60 FOR SALE IN MALIBU, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. FJ Cruiser
Mileage
Color
white
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/882705366811949/
PLEASE GO TO THE FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE LINK TO SEE THE REST OF THE PHOTOS

$21,500

Selling my beloved 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser. The car runs great and is super fun to drive. The engine was rebuilt when I bought it in March, 2023, with only 42,000 miles on the new engine. The interior seats have been completely restored. The exterior is original. Since I've had the car I've replaced the alternator, the air valve, the water pump, the power steering pump and there have been multiple oil changes. Someone backed into the car recently and broke the back left taillight.

The Malibu Chevron on PCH and Webb Way has certified that the car is reliable and trustworthy. Talk to Hans at the Chevron to learn everything you may need to know about the car.

This car is not meant to be an everyday, commuter vehicle. It has bluetooth and aux and a decent sound system. This car is rigged for car-camping! The back seats fold down to create an even surface for sleeping or extra storage. The top rack can hold as many surfboards as you'd like. As a student I don't have the time to maintain this car. I am genuinely so sad to see this car go, but I need something that I can drive to Baja and back without thinking twice.

IMG_0462.jpeg

IMG_0453.jpeg

IMG_0454.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom