BJ74 | VZJ95 | HZJ75 | KZJ90

Classifieds: Toyota 70-series / 73-series / 75-series / 78-series / 79-series / 90-series / 95-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

1991 Left Hand Drive Toyota FZJ75 Troopy. 4.5 Liter inline six with 5 speed manual transmition , Electronic differential Locks , 4 disc brakes ,iron men steering shock absorbers, A/C , Webesto heater , heated seats , Power windows , power locks , alarm , Spring system suspension , Double screen media / , New sun shade , snorkel , 13000 Lb Vinch , custom bumpers , rust free . Clear FL title . Can be seen in Sarasota FL . $ 36,500 .Best priced Troopy on the market. (941) 374 2244
Hey there y’all, I have a project 1987 BJ74 with the factory 13B-T turbodiesel engine available for purchase. It has just over 166,000 kilometers on it. Needs some rust repair on a few small spots on the body and probably a windshield frame. Engine runs great, starts right up. Vehicle drives great. It Does need a new 24V alternator or the old one rebuilt. It has the internal regulator type and I’m pretty sure that’s all it needs-a regulator. The good is that it has the H55F 5 speed, factory cable locking differentials, and factory PTO winch. The rust spots are minimal and the frame had no corrosion at all. The dash and cluster are taken apart because I was trying to figure out why the charging system wasn’t working. Asking $14,000 OBO.
Hello everyone, I’ve decided to sell my GRJ71 project, there have been several 79 pickup projects that I helped source the bodies for here on mud, but this is the only 71 body I received and being as unique as it is I thought would save it for myself….unfortunately I’ve realized this is too ambitious for me at the moment and I’ve decided to sell it. It is a 2022 GRJ71 body from Saudi Arabia, condition is brand new…. drivetrain, seats, wiring, and other various items have been removed for restomod 40 series builds. HVAC system is removed but included in sale. Has steering box and column, exterior is complete minus the factory Toyota electric winch and which has been removed from the front bumper, have a standard bumper that I can...
1985 Landcruiser FJ75 - the first year of the 70 series. $110K OBO 541-420-0049 text or call Build Thread: https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/troopy-trial-no-2.1156739/ Brought in from Australia 5-6 years ago and slowly built out as my personal and shop show truck. I have loved building it and camping in it, but I just bought my first house so priorities have changed. No corners were cut on this one - everything was replaced with OEM or upgraded parts with the highest grade of labor to show off what our shop can do. While it is a high price, I am into it well over that in parts alone. This is an amazing turn key troopy with everything you could want. Selling it for what I'm into it parts alone. VEHICLE SPECS: -Fresh repaint...
Hello IH8mud members. I am considering putting my 1990 LJ73 the famous Bundera for sale. I have owned this for 8 years and have always been giving it my tender loving care. Originally this car was shipped from Austria in 1990 to Vancouver Canada, then it was sold and was driven to Montreal Canada. I purchased it 8 years ago and imported to USA. It is currently registered in state of Vermont and I have all the paperwork's, service records and ..... Since I have bought it this car was stored inside for winters and following works has been done. New 16 gage rear fenders both driver side and passenger side. Timing belt rear suspension Engine work ( changing all rubber gaskets and hoses with new ) and much more new windshield frame and...
1994 Troopy, LHD, 4.5 FC gas engine, 5 spd Runs great, shifts ok, new clutch, 326K km, originally from Turkey Winch, roof rack, locking differentials Daily driver, new clutch, front drive shaft, shocks, steering damper and tires Nice solid, not perfect, title in Mass, originally from Turkey $29,750 https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMh6oBg7cncdt6gFOZwn1kWj766qzvZxdaWsI1MekGKpQww-kmqG5PVZI7sxHO17g?key=RzcwMlYzOHFvYVdzeFV5ZDgxSXVMOGc0cWlLdW5n
1992 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ77 (*NOT A PRADO*). Right hand drive with inline 6 diesel engine (only made in Japan). Has been meticulously taken care of and maintained . Everything is electric with sunroof ( all works as should) . Current on registration and inspection. $35,000 OBRO. Willing to negotiate. - Front axle assembly has birfield axles manual locking hubs and electric locking differential - Rear axle has lockers with full floating axles - 285/75R16 Yokohama tires - Aftermarket front and rear bumpers with light bar and powder coated D rings up front - frame sliders - Billstein shocks - Double din head unit with front and rear speakers Contact 404-394-8079 or jondmichael@yahoo.com for more picture
Selling my beloved HZJ73 , imported by me in 2018 from Japan, really love it as its already lifted and had all the features i wanted. I have only put like 17,000 KM in the 5 years. Low KM around 279,000 KM that's roughly 173,000 Miles Lifted Rust Free Always Garaged indoors Front and Rear Diff Locker Working AC/Heater Removable Top Asking price 39,000$ / open to offers. Here is a list of the new parts on it - ARB Front Bumper - 2 batteries - exhaust back - Front Corbeau Baja Style leather bucket seats - front brake rotors and pads - 4x4Labs Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier - STEDI Head Lights - Aftermarket Spot Lights - comeup 24V Winch - OME Steering Stabilizer - Removed auto 4x4 and installed manual wheel locker ones - Italvolanti...
1997 Toyota HZJ75 Landcruiser Camper for sale. 1HZ 4.2l Diesel, LHD, 220k miles, power steering, no AC, triple locker, European model, custom fiberglass camper. This vehicle needs to be restored. Has body rust. solid frame. Runs and drives fine. Please open link to Craigslist(medford, Oregon) ad for more detail and photos for now. https://medford.craigslist.org/rvs/d/kerby-1997-toyota-landcruiser-hzj75/7664225137.htm Asking price $19,000. pretty firm at this time.
1985 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ73280,000km (174,000 miles)This is a European spec factory 3b, 4 cylinder, 5spd, diesel Land Cruiser. It has minimal rust for an unrestored vehicle. It’s been resprayed at some point. It has a removable hard top and an extra set of rear half doors for when you go topless. Recent maintenance includes: Block heater installed New tie rod ends and alignment New oil pan gasket Re-cored radiator New water pump and fan clutch New fan New radiator hoses New glow plugs New fuel filter New air filter New windshield Power steering flushed Transmission and T-Case flushed Fresh oil change OME shocks Tires are in great shape Extra set of steel wheels New spare tire Bad - a few rust spots on the body, no radio (I use a...
Little history of the BJ70 This vehicle was imported under my name from Canada to the USA for more than 10 years, for work reasons I sent two friends to pick it up in Canada, to my misfortune they did not check the chassis well. It doesn't matter and I kept rolling with my beautiful gifts along the east coast of the USA. Until a good friend Alberto (he's here in the forum) got me a cassis. In the country where I was born, these LC (serie 70) are very popular. From there I began to buy many original parts that here in the USA are difficult to find. My mistake was disassembling the vehicle to start the project. at a very difficult time in my life (divorce) to be able to clear my mind.. I got fully into the Land Cruiser world (already...
I have no affiliation or interest in any of these. I have been posting in the 45 & 55 section trucks I come across in my search. I don’t often come across 70 series trucks. Hopefully this helps someone. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/673249974287457/ https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/655389739650376/
I am selling "Tweety" , this is a 1991 HZJ73 that had one single owner in Belgium before I got my hands on it trough a dealer in the Netherlands that beat me to it . I have done a lot of work on it including full rear quarter replacements and front fenders and a ton of mechanical and other maintenance . This is one of the best combo's that you can have in the 70 series because it is LHD , has the 1HZ H55 , factory lockers , rear rollbar , suspension seat bases , removable door top frames and even the uber rare bag with the slide in covers for when you take the top frames off . I put at least 200 hours of labor in to this one and a huge amount of new parts . I have since finishing it put around 2000 km on it to make sure the new buyer...
1991 HZJ77 For Sale $12,000 224,340 km shown Bought this on Bring a Trailer a few years ago. Runs great but has a decent amount of rust, located in central Florida. Good: Runs good, and lots of fun to drive around! 4WD works Interior is good Bad: Rust AC isn't working (but heat works great) Paint is fading on hood https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-toyota-land-cruiser-hzj77-4/ ^ should be the link to the bring a trailer listing in 2021
1992 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ77 Asking $33,000 Japanese Domestic Market Import Odometer: 168,xxx miles/ 271,xxx kms Clean and clear Washington State title Color: 045 White *Here is the link for Pictures and Video* Select photos below. 6 cylinder diesel 1HZ engine. Last compression check was high 400’s/low 500’s all cylinders. Cold starts instantly. A440F automatic transmission. No body rust. Undercarriage is in very good shape. Body and paint are excellent. ARB front bull bar Front Runner platform roof rack 33x10.5 BFG KO2s with only a few hundred miles on them Batteries recently replaced Original tool kit included Drivers side seat has a tear. Back door has the famous sag from the spare tire when door is open. After market...
Rare Land Cruiser for sale. 1987 LJ73. ONLY 166k miles Engine 2L-Turbo diesel - MANUAL PRICE $22,000.00 OBO VIN # JT1V0LJ7309001677 I HAVE MORE PICS IF NEEDED. This is an awesome truck. I’ve been using it as a semi-daily, excellent off roading and city truck. I’m selling it since I’m moving in another direction and I want someone to give it the use it really needs. I’ve put a lot of work into it, I did the chasis restoration, new suspension parts, new bushes, installed new clutch parts. It has FRP TOP which means you can remove it for summer days. I recently replaced differential fluid and transmission fluid. Extras: - Ironman Suspension - New snorkel - New LED Head Lights and day running lights - New LED off roading lights - New...
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado TZ RHD JDM AWD With 1KZ-TE 3L Intercooled turbo diesel. Automatic, PW, PDL, Power antenna, Power Retractable Mirrors, Tilt, Original JDM Sound System, Sun Roof. 69K Miles Clean title. *Note* Open to partial trades. Within last 8K miles, new tires, AC compressor, full Ironman 4x4 2" lift specific for the Prado, Powerstop Tundra front brake upgrade. Dual battery setup. Hood has some clear coat peeling but no where else. Chassis is super clean, interior is super clean, no rust on this anywhere! AC and heater work great. Sunroof doesnt leak. Third row seating as well. Timing belt was done at 97994 kilometers. Added pictures of the Japanese maintenance stickers so you can translate other items thats been done...
1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, 85000 miles, $13000 Very solid vehicle and still looks great from outside. Undercarriage: frame and body well above average in terms of rust and corrosion - it is close to none. Motor/drivetrain have no noticeable issues. Engine still shows impressive torque, produces no smoke and no oil leak. Transmission shifts up and down smooth on demand. Front and rear suspension both feel solid and have no any abnormal sounds. No any electrical equipment issues (all checked and found operational). Tires still have plenty of thread. Vehicle has no critical problems preventing it from being drivable and can be a lucky find for any DIY car enthusiast looking for fun while working on old school Toyota...
1991 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ77 HIGHLIGHTS: 70 series in the USA, 5spd manual, front and rear locking differentials, turbo diesel, CA title and registration and pre-97 no CA smog required. This is a real 70 series heavy duty Land Cruiser from Japan not a light duty Prado. These are the trucks sold throughout Australia. Africa and the developing world because they are simple and tough as hell. The 77 feels modern but industrial and utilitarian, with a metal dash, flat door panels, etc... However, it can cruiser at highway speeds without problem, and being a VX it has the creature comforts we've come to expect in modern SUVs such as PS,PW, PL,PB, AC, electric moonroof, power lumbar support in driver seat, etc... This is a very...
1994 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado - KZJ78 - RHD 4-Cylinder Turbo Diesel - 4x4 Automatic Transmission w/ Low Range Transfer Case The Prado has been repainted (by previous owners in Japan), is lifted and has 33" Mud Terrain Tires. It has cold A/C and hot Heat, cloth seats with a faux leather seat cover (seats are in good condition), aftermarket backup camera and a navigation system that would need to be updated for the US. Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors. Ambulance style doors open up to a large cargo area for your furry friends or your weekend camping gear. This Prado was imported by me this year and has all the appropriate paperwork and is legally titled in the State of Tennessee. I am asking $32,000 for this rig -...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom