BJ74 | VZJ95 | HZJ75 | KZJ90

Classifieds: Toyota 70-series / 73-series / 75-series / 78-series / 79-series / 90-series / 95-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

Hey all! Looking to buy my first Land Cruiser and of course the model I have fallen in love with has to be the most pain in the butt for the state I live in. Necessary: - Either already registered in California/CARB compliant OR cheap enough to not make me go bankrupt making it compliant - Four door 77 series (would be fine with a HZJ73 if there's one available, they have grown on me a bit) - In decent working condition (fine with a bit of a project in terms of interior and exterior as long as it runs) - not a rust bucket :skull: Wants (but not necessary): - Diesel, but have heard from some sources/importers that shops like G&K (Ew) won't do diesel compliance work (or can't?) even though I have seen the threads on here to prove the...
I recently did an overland trip around Namibia in a rented LC79, kitted for camping. Mostly unintentionally, put that thing through situations I was certain would break ANYTHING.. and it didn't even hint at a problem. Fell in love with the platform right there. After being a fairly long time reader, it's obvious this is one of the best places to look for a platform to build my own. Hoping to find a unicorn, to build an overland vehicle. Me, and everyone else I imagine.. but a guys got to try. Ideally a 4 door pickup (extended if possible), but a Troopy works. LHD is a must. 2005 or older (Canada import laws are 15+ yrs.) Relatively Low KM's and overall excellent condition All mechanical & Diesel specs obv. If anyone has worked with...
Im starting my search for a HZJ78 troopy.Im interested in a lwb suv cruiser that I can set up for camping/traveling.Stock or built,gas or diesel.It must be a clean solid rig.I will consider importing to Canada but have no idea on the details of importing/exporting a vehicle into Canada at this time.I have a clean low km 1st gen 4x4 scab Tacoma I could work into the deal if interested..I may also consider a 1st gen 4runner(no ifs),possibly a cool lwb bj,fj..thank you.
Hello MUD I’ve had a few land Cruisers over the years 80s and 100s. Recently I’ve gotten the green light from my financial institution (my wife) to begin the search for my dream truck a 70 series troopy Land Cruiser which is why I’m making this WTB post. My budget is 40k with some room to move for the right truck. Let me know what’s around or what you have! Looking forward to discussing with you all. Thanks!
Fellow LC enthusiasts! I am in the USA looking for a clean, LHD fuel injected LC, LC-II, Prado. SWB or Troopy preferred over the four door but open to any of the EFI 4.5 motored beasts, auto or manual. Not interested in loud colors or rust. I'd rather spend more for a premium example than save on issues.
Hello all, had a few questions about this beauty of a vehicle here, so hopefully someone can chime in with some insight 😁 Recently listed for sale in my area is this super cool 1PZJ77 for $17000, ~125k miles. I went to go check it out in person as I am considering buying and had a few concerns so hopefully you guys can help me out! First, I inspected the underside and noticed quite a bit of rust on the frame and the chassis. I didn't take pictures, but various smallish spots where rusting was already beginning to eat through the steel. I noticed in some areas it was already beginning to chip as well. Small rust patches on the body near the rear wheel on the driver's side as well. Next, I noticed some fluid leaking from the front...
Hello all, New to the forum and looking forward to learning more about LCs. I am in the market for a 1990s 70 series cruiser and love the non-prado 73s with the 1hz or turbo units with manual transmissions. Let me know if any of you are thinking about selling. I live in Upstate NY and am willing to ship or fly out and look some over. Looking to keep it under $32k. thanks!
Hey guys, We've got a very interesting project in the works. We're looking to build a four door 70 series LC with an Australian style overland build focus. Ute tray! Think Rohnny Dahl. We have had a hell of a time trying to find a donor for the project. Any input, advice, or leads are very much appreciated! Drive: Left hand preferred. Condition - Any - not afraid of rust work. Frame: solid. Motor: Doesn't matter - swapping it. My cell is 310 918 3885 if anyone has any info. Or post here! I will definitely be checking in on updates. Year, mileage, etc doesn't matter. Thank you guys! If w're not able to find this donor we will be building a 4 door FJ45. PIC FOR REFERENCE
Hello, I am currently in the market for a heavy duty LHD 70 Series. I am not too concerned with what body style it is but it must be LHD and prefer the heavy duty variants to the lighter duty, but this is secondary to the LHD. I am in Big Sky, MT and can ship or fly and drive but would of course prefer something on this side of the country. I sold my RHD HZJ73 last year and am back in the market. Thanks guys.
Been dreaming of one of and HZJ77 for quite a while. I'm now ready to get serious about it. Interested in high quality examples of the vehicle who's price reflects the value accurately. This means there is some flexibility in what I'm willing to spend, but the price should tie directly to the specs and value. Preference toward white, tan, or original colors. Not a big fan of black paint jobs but will consider it Automatic, but will consider manual. Not interested in significant aftermarket mods. Looking for a pretty classic representation of the vehicle. This example from BaT if a great representation of what I'm looking for: 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ77 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-toyota-land-cruiser-hzj77/ Sadly I...
Hello Ih8mud, I am in the market for a good condition HZJ70-75, troopy. It will be for use in Costa Rica, so age and importation laws for the USA are not an issue. My requirements are factory AC, Diesel, LHD. I am ok to import one from another Central American country if the price and condition are right. Thanks for the help
Looking for a Left hand drive 70 series. Either a pickup truck with bed or a hard top short wheel base (I think they are called BJ70 or FZJ70). Only requirements I have is that it is a left hand drive with a manual. Can be diesel or gas, no preference there. Would prefer white or sand beige Show me what you got! I live in California
How hard are parts to come by for an import Venezuelan 90’s model land cruiser? I’m looking at one and trying to decide the pros and cons? So far from pictures it looks good. Going to go get hands on with it later in the week. Anything specific to look at on these models that I should be wary of? It is a one owner import, unknown miles (hmmmm), gauge cluster has been replaced and made left hand drive upon import. Manual 5 speed, F1z engine, gasoline, 1993 has probably been repainted. Trying to learn all I can before I go look at it

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom