Wanted Four Door Pickup HJ75 or HZJ75 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Hey guys,

We've got a very interesting project in the works. We're looking to build a four door 70 series LC with an Australian style overland build focus. Ute tray! Think Rohnny Dahl. We have had a hell of a time trying to find a donor for the project. Any input, advice, or leads are very much appreciated!

• Drive: Left hand preferred.
  • Condition - Any - not afraid of rust work.
  • Frame: solid.
  • Motor: Doesn't matter - swapping it.
My cell is 310 918 3885 if anyone has any info. Or post here! I will definitely be checking in on updates.

Year, mileage, etc doesn't matter.

Thank you guys! If w're not able to find this donor we will be building a 4 door FJ45.

PIC FOR REFERENCE

download.jpeg

There are several fire trucks out there for sale right now... would be a good base, but RHD

Yep! I know they're difficult to come by and highly sought after. We're considering importing a new one as parts (cut the frame in half) in order to get the cab/dash and then importing a 96 or older as a donor frame. Trying to find a work around. If y'all have any ideas please let me know.

Yep! I know they're difficult to come by and highly sought after. We're considering importing a new one as parts (cut the frame in half) in order to get the cab/dash and then importing a 96 or older as a donor frame. Trying to find a work around. If y'all have any ideas please let me know.
Half cuts of new vehicles that do not comply with EPA DOT are unfortunately no longer allowed so better do your homework before you get a car locked up at a customs warehouse @ roughly 200$ per day !

Thank you @nonstopbike ! I will definitely be keeping an eye on this one! @joekatana do you know if it is illegal to import if the entire vehicle is torn apart?
According to my customs broker you can’t import , glass , brake related parts, lights and engine because of epa dot . If it was legal I would have brought several double caps already , they are cheap enough new overseas.

If you were interested in doing a 40 series style body on an 80 these guys may be able to make a body...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom