Ultimate Front Axle.......... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
I am completing the final stage on making my front axle as strong as possible.......a buddy of mine bought these 6 shooter knuckles ..... then decided to go a different route, I got a deal and did not give my money to the snakes.......
P8260381.JPG
P8260385.JPG
P8260383.JPG

Someone can figure up the cost to duplicate this axle ........ :frown::frown:
I'm afraid to know.........
Cut and rotated housing
Braced knuckle balls
Fine spline 4.11
ARB
30 splined Chrome Longfields
Crome moly hub drive gears in Asin hubs
6 shooter knuckles and hi steer kit with 80 series TR ends
Mark's Off Road backing plate eliminators
P8260387.JPG
P8260389.JPG
P8260390.JPG

Hy-steer -- $300
6-shooter knuckles -- $400
ARBs -- $700
Painting it all pink -- Priceless.
:D

Hy-steer -- $300
6-shooter knuckles -- $400
ARBs -- $700
Painting it all pink -- Priceless.
:D

you forgot several items in the equation, and you or your monitor is color blind, ain't no pink on there.......:flipoff2::flipoff2:

you forgot several items in the equation, and you or your monitor is color blind, ain't no pink on there.......:flipoff2::flipoff2:

Ahhhhhhh......looks pink from this angle, too:flipoff2::princess::princess::princess:

And I don't have a clue about those prices, but those knuckles sure do look pink. :)

What color is that?

Its called bright red, all the paint is Hammerite, and it ain't pink.........you guys are trying to make me tear the damn thing back down and re paint 'em

edit
fawk it, if ya got the stoutest LC axle money can buy, it can be pink........:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Its called bright red, all the paint is Hammerite, and it ain't pink.........you guys are trying to make me tear the damn thing back down and re paint 'em

No, just re-paint them on the truck. :D

Don' be defensive.

Real men can paint their knuckles pink.

(Snicker) :D

Even with pink knuckles, that sucker is beefy!

Last edited:
It's Fuchia, right Tex??

:princess::princess::princess: The rest is obviously great...

Sick.

Not a pink guy but I'd roll on those miss piggy canckles for sure. :D

Last edited:
def the f'shizzel
bout the tuff-st I've seen

Looks plenty red to me. I'd like to hear how they perfrom.

Hey Butch,

What's involved with Mark's backing plate eliminator. Is it a spacer equivalent to the flange of a dust shield and a longer brake hose? I don't see it in your photos above.

ps Sorry about the whole "pink" thing. You can paint your knuckles any color you want. :D

Thanks.

It is the same thickness as the dust shield, you can either do longer different routed brake lines or simply fab a bracket to bolt the existing line to . I 'll be at the shop later and snap some pix of it...............and the paint can........bitch's

Braced knuckle balls .. what are these? It sounds painful.... :D

Braced knuckle balls .. what are these? It sounds painful.... :D

See the gussets on top and bottom of the axle to the knuckle ball in this photo.
attachment.php

Oh right right I see! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom