YWST: AISIN Hubs & Hub Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Yeah, we stock that!

Are you in need of some new AISIN hubs for your Land Cruiser or Truck/4Runner? We've got the cure!

We stock more AISIN hubs than anybody, pallet loads. Chances are we not only have exactly what you need but in a color of your choice too!

Fits 8/99+ 76/78/79 Series - w/5 Lug Wheels - GOLD
Part# HUBFHT001 - $127.50/each

Fits 1/90-1/99 7x/8x Series (See Note Below) w/6 Lug Wheels - GOLD
Part# HUBFHT002 - $117.50/each

NOTE:
4/1994 - 1/1998 80 Series vehicles will require replacement birfields featuring a double groove for the snap ring OR machining a second groove in the stock birfield for a lower snap ring. We have birfs in stock to accommodate this. Please call for specifics.

Fits 79-85 Toyota PU& 4Runner - RED w/White Lettering
Part# HUBFHT005 - $157.50/each

Fits Misc. 79-90 LC/4R/PU - ORANGE
Part# HUBFHT007 - $127.50/each

Fits Misc. 79-90 LC/4R/PU - RED
Part# HUBFHT008 - $107.50/each (Sale Price)

Fits 1979/80 LC (and later models) - GREY
Part# HUBFHT011 - $157.50/each

Fits 1979-90 LC 6x/7x - GOLD/SILVER
Part# HUBFHT012 - $137.50/each

Fits 1979-90 LC 6x/7x - GOLD/BLACK
Part# HUBFHT013 - $137.50/each

FAQ: What color was factory on my Land Cruiser?
Great question, we are working on comprehensive guide, in the meantime please call. 9/75-1/79 4x/5x would have come equipped with either solid drive flanges or ASCO hubs (ASCO later became AISIN). Many with solid drive flanges were replaced with WARN hubs at the dealer level before being sold. From 1/79-80 the 4x received a grey AISIN hub, after 1980 the 4x/6/ & 7x received a gold colored hub. All non-US 8x/10x Land Cruisers received gold hubs. These can be retrofitted to US models with some modifications.

Heavy-Duty Aisin Locking Hubs (Complete)

Heavy Duty AISIN black body hubs featuring Longfield chromoly inner hub gears and an O-Ring sealed body. A direct fit for your 79-95 Land Cruisers (short birf 80's) and 79-85 pickups and 4Runners. Can also be fitted to disc brake swapped earlier Cruisers, 9/75-79 with upgraded birfs & later 80's with aftermarket shafts or machining to the stock birf.
Part# HUBAISINHD - $147.50/each (Sale Price)

0147.jpg
0148.jpg
0151.jpg
0152.jpg
0153.jpg

So you think you've got them all... do you have a set for a '77 FJ45?

The Originals were ASCO Sliver body, black surround, red knob, long bodied birthfield. ;)
I've got spare long bodied birdields so I'm not looking to swap to short.

So you think you've got them all... do you have a set for a '77 FJ45?

The Originals were ASCO Sliver body, black surround, red knob, long bodied birthfield. ;)
I've got spare long bodied birdields so I'm not looking to swap to short.

Sorry, nothing new for pre-79, they don't exist and AISIN has no interest in spooling up a run.

We've stocked these for ages but amazingly never had them on the site. As we work through our new site we continue to make sure they are on the old one too.

Aisin Hub Face Bolt W/Washer - $1.00/each
Six required per side, 12 per axle
(Fits 1958-2007 4x/5x/6x/7x/8x/10x Series w/AISIN Free-Wheel Hub)
Part# HUB80616

HUB80616.jpg

We scored some New-Old-Stock and now have a new color variation in stock! Gold/Grey/Silver

HUBFHT012.jpg

Listed as the factory hub on some market 8/80-10/81 BJ60 & FJ60

Fits 1979-90 LC 6x/7x - GOLD/SILVER
Part# HUBFHT012 - $137.50/each

We scored some additional AISIN hub applications including these bad boys 🆒

I'm digging the solid grey color 🆒

They feature the same o-ring seal between the hub body and wheel hub, this along with the factory gasket make a fantastic sealing surfucae and the o-ring is very field servicable compared to a gasket. Available with the stock inner gear(s) or the heavy duty chromoly gear offerings for HD applications.

Part# HUBAISINGREY (with stock gears) - $137.50/each (call for HD gear options)

See something missing from this hub? If you noticed the lack of AISIN logo you're spot-on! Low quality knock-off hubs can leave you wounded on the trail. This 80 Series owner found out the hard way when the internals of his eBay knockoff hub grenaded leaving his open front diff 80 Series with rear drive only. Worst part was he was in the middle of the @overlandersxperience event. While not every AISIN hub features their mark on the dial, you can be assured you're getting only genuine AISIN parts from CruiserOutfitters. We stock more AISIN hubs than anyone in the US. Various colors and heavy duty variants loaded with chromoly components too! Give us a call if you have hub or drive flange needs for your Land Cruiser or Toyota 4x4. #cruiseroutfitters #cruisermafia #yeahwestockthat #landcruiser

Hey Kurt.. I have a spare set of hubs from my 87 4Runner (IFS). Will these fit my 80 (95 FZJ80)? I've searched around and haven't found the definitive answer. Just trying to figure out if I need to order a few parts to spruce these up or a set of hubs. Thanks!

Hey Kurt.. I have a spare set of hubs from my 87 4Runner (IFS). Will these fit my 80 (95 FZJ80)? I've searched around and haven't found the definitive answer. Just trying to figure out if I need to order a few parts to spruce these up or a set of hubs. Thanks!

No, not without some conversion parts (which we offer, part# HUB301507-1-KIT). Also 4/1994 - 1/1998 80 Series vehicles will require replacement birfields featuring a double groove for the snap ring, machining a second groove in the stock birfield for a lower snap ring or use of 1/90-4/94 "short" birfields. We have birfs in stock to accommodate this, please see our RCVJ2474-30TRCV, FAXBIRFFJ80HDKIT, FAXTBIRFFJ80HD, TG301720-1-KIT, FATG303709 offerings featuring dual snap ring groove birfield outer axles.

No, not without some conversion parts (which we offer, part# HUB301507-1-KIT). Also 4/1994 - 1/1998 80 Series vehicles will require replacement birfields featuring a double groove for the snap ring, machining a second groove in the stock birfield for a lower snap ring or use of 1/90-4/94 "short" birfields. We have birfs in stock to accommodate this, please see our RCVJ2474-30TRCV, FAXBIRFFJ80HDKIT, FAXTBIRFFJ80HD, TG301720-1-KIT, FATG303709 offerings featuring dual snap ring groove birfield outer axles.

So I'm guessing the difference is spline count? Sounds like I'd be ahead just ordering new hubs from you and leaving my others as spares for the 4Runner. I have no problem zipping a new groove in a stock birf so no problem there. Thanks!

So I'm guessing the difference is spline count? Sounds like I'd be ahead just ordering new hubs from you and leaving my others as spares for the 4Runner. I have no problem zipping a new groove in a stock birf so no problem there. Thanks!

Spine count and depth of the inner gear. Let us know when you're ready!

Im looking for a snap ring (the one that holds the big gear in) and possibly a thin washer (by the big gear in the hub), do you have those parts also?

Im looking for a snap ring (the one that holds the big gear in) and possibly a thin washer (by the big gear in the hub), do you have those parts also?

We have a limited amount of used parts remaining. Drop a line or call the shop.

Not for sale but worth sharing :cool:

IMG_20191031_180453_522.jpg

hi kurt,
im about to overhaul my '78 front axle and was thinking about switching the warns over to aisin's. maybe silly i know, but what are the options for aisin's for a 78 stock front axle?
thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom