You've been spotted (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This 60 caused quite a stir in Fountain Hills today. "Creative" parking in the Safeway parking lot...
FB_IMG_1527118830660.jpg

Edit: Apparently it popped out of gear and rolled backwards. Oh, and over 120 comments on Facebook.

Edit: Apparently it popped out of gear and rolled backwards. Oh, and over 120 comments on Facebook.
Runaway Ride!

Sorry not buying it. If it has enough grade to roll the gears should have had enough pressure on them to keep it gear. There is also hand brake on the rear axle that many don't feel the need to set. I'm putting this one down to driver error. Lucky it didn't roll into something.

That truck will never be married until it gets its act together!

:eek: Fountain Hills is not a good place to pop out of gear

48th and Indian School Safeway. Heritage Blue Trail Team edition FJ. Icon suspension, Total Chaos UCA’s.

C5EC5EEC-8349-4594-8DAA-98335FBB1114.jpeg

A70CD164-F7BF-4F80-B822-58935E515F5D.jpeg

Spotted on Price turning onto Baseline this morning, nice LX470 with Dissent front bumper and I think Gamiviti rack.

xAP0PBt.jpg

Spotted this sweet FJ45 Toopy in LA on a u haul trailer hooked up to a suburban that looked exactly like mine.....wait a minute that is mine! First day with my new rig. After 3 years without an FJ in the family it is really nice to have this beast back in the fold. It is from Saudi, thanks to Edmond. Will start a build thread once I figure out what I am going to do with it.

IMG_2744.JPG

Drove up to Jerome for Fathers Day and spotted a couple of 80's that were parked.. didn't go snooping around but one was up on jackstand with the front driver side tire off and a bucket underneath... Also on the way out of town saw what looked like an inoperable FJ55 that was in someones yard... Sorry no picture of the Piggy.

Jerome Cruisers617.jpg

Last edited:
This nice looking GX
IzU2dxN.jpg

And what I'm sure is a nice 80, smartly covered.
EXebmA0.jpg

Just realized, yours and my pics are in the same location... LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

• Azca
Back
Top Bottom