you know you have too much stuff in your shop when... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

e9999

Gotta get outta here...
Threads
... when you drop an odd Letter drill bit from your drill press, hear it bounce off something, and after a cursory look don't even bother any more because you know it will be fruitless unless you spend a couple of hours moving stuff around.... It is now gone forever for all practical purposes...

Sigh...

... and when the "aisles" between shelves and numerous carts for storage or with power tools on them, are now so narrow after piling stuff up, that if I put on a couple more pounds, more than half of my garage/shop will be unreachable...

Actually, cleaning up won't be enough, what I need is a new building...

Bin there done that.
A bigger building only increases the ”urge” to buy more tools and more tools result in more projects which results in the need for more space.🤯

It’s a viscous cycle….. ooh look, is that a 45 behind that barn!

When rats stop coming because their is no more room at the Inn

But on the other hand, it is an investment for the future.
With prices going up tools are actually increasing in value.
I was using some tools that still had a price tag on the case, was looking at tools online and noticed that prices had doubled for the exact same kit.🤔

I told my son I am leaving him one incredible garage.…some day

When dust can only settle on the rafters.

eh! I'm just a good planner. I know I will probably need that great saw blade once or twice in the next 20 years! So why not get it now so it's on hand? It's just good planning! :)

You just need the tools when you need them. Every time you don’t have them you’re waisting precious cruiser time.
Best be prepared for as much as you can.

And it’s fun to get new tools……….😉🫣

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom