You have been SPOTTED! (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spotted at Meck County courthouse parking deck.

tempImageoFJWQ2.png

8/23. 5pm. Cycles d’oro Greensboro.

White 80 sans flares but with 4x4 labs front in raw ‘patinad’ steel and looked to be a Luke’s rear bumper as well. Didn’t see it in time for a U turn or pic. Anyone new lurking here?

Who did I see at the Arboretum Harris Teeter parking lot today around 8:15pm? Looked like a sage color 80, bumpers, RTT. I think a bunch of round lights on the roof. I was in the champagne LX470 and waved at you.
Far from sage. More like silver and blue. You got me John, and I waved back.

Who did I see at the Arboretum Harris Teeter parking lot today around 8:15pm? Looked like a sage color 80, bumpers, RTT. I think a bunch of round lights on the roof. I was in the champagne LX470 and waved at you.

Far from sage. More like silver and blue. You got me John, and I waved back.
Is it the mind or the eyes that go first when you get old(er)? askin for a friend ;)

This past Sunday morning, around noon, spotted a white 80-series Toyota Land Cruiser in Waxhaw. I saw it parked near Blue Door Deli on Main St, where I stopped to get a sandwich for lunch. So, I parked next to it, hoping to run into the owner. By the time I got back, he/she was gone. Oh, and of course, I wasn't driving my LC.

Saw this beauty on 15-501 yesterday around 5. Looked like iron man lift, wheel spacers, snorkel and other fun stuff. I was in the WRX so thought it would be too weird to wave.

00BCC7C8-D561-4FE8-9BDA-EE882CF6BEFE.jpeg

Last edited:
OUCH!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom