Builds Yet another New LC Owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

60BFD923-EB9A-4AAC-B0E8-A52B18A02B5B.jpeg

4F186697-4EEA-4593-A5AE-FDB2FC7F8557.jpeg

92E01E20-3D09-4636-930E-72EBDADF7CFC.jpeg

I know it's a little thing but why can't more speaker companies put normal understated grills (like the op) on? I don't want my car speakers looking like the tubes on a wakeboard tower.

Been 2 years since I updated this thread…
669BCA7D-932C-4E3B-AF63-37D8A92F1AA4.jpeg

laziness and BMW bikes have been sucking my attention from mighty whitey…that said she’s been faithful and solid since the new motor install…
Did wind up replacing a front lock actuator…likely unnecessary due to installer error after I rebuilt the original one…
Added new km3 tires simply due to my laziness of not rotating tires and not being able to find km2’s any more…truck is like a magic carpet so far…
Have new leather ordered from Mosley…and need to order a few bits and bobs to make the interior to my liking…then it’s time for a full paint job…Toyota’s are so ****ing boringly reliable…the automotive equivalent to a firearm…you don’t need one…until you need one…better to have it and not need it

Last edited:
20785F21-5A00-468A-A270-9EC860487EA0.jpeg
So the saga continues…leather was redone…thank you Mosley…oem shifter from partsouq installed
Installed Landtanks lspv relocate kit…
Added outsanes clock replacement with a ram ball and added my Garmin outlander for nav…
Installed a whiteline 30mm rear sway bar…nice addition and much appreciated stability

still to be done is steering wheel by Dallas customs ,sway bar links from LCP, some control arms from delta and install my aux fuel tank and associated bits…
Maybe then I can get a fresh lick of paint on her…and maybe a slee shortbus bumper???
503345CE-3CA4-4CE6-AD3F-9B069D47247E.jpeg

View attachment 2697380So the saga continues…leather was redone…thank you Mosley…oem shifter from partsouq installed
Installed Landtanks lspv relocate kit…
Added outsanes clock replacement with a ram ball and added my Garmin outlander for nav…
Installed a whiteline 30mm rear sway bar…nice addition and much appreciated stability

still to be done is steering wheel by Dallas customs ,sway bar links from LCP, some control arms from delta and install my aux fuel tank and associated bits…
Maybe then I can get a fresh lick of paint on her…and maybe a slee shortbus bumper???
View attachment 2697381
New leather from Moseley motors for installed, along with new plastic door components from delta systems...installed some handle plugs from outsane…mounted new led spot lights in place of the HID lights I had…replaced corner and indicator lights with stuff from depo, replaced a faulty agm battery and the TMax solenoid, added a white line rear 30mm sway bar, added a mount to the roof rack and installed traction mats, replaced the digital clock with outsanes ram ball mount and installed a Garmin outlander GPS…have replacement brake lines coming from slee along with a short bus front bumper…been active you could say

050AF16E-7320-4BC8-8133-B7C1921E99B5.jpeg

New leather from Moseley motors for installed, along with new plastic door components from delta systems...installed some handle plugs from outsane…mounted new led spot lights in place of the HID lights I had…replaced corner and indicator lights with stuff from depo, replaced a faulty agm battery and the TMax solenoid, added a white line rear 30mm sway bar, added a mount to the roof rack and installed traction mats, replaced the digital clock with outsanes ram ball mount and installed a Garmin outlander GPS…have replacement brake lines coming from slee along with a short bus front bumper…been active you could say

View attachment 2715437

EDF03E49-EDD9-4FFD-8D51-0CF487345034.jpeg

So the shortbus arrived and replaced the Dobinsons bumper…now awaiting some factor 55 goodies and will then spool up the rope…have also got some yodateq gullwings,delta vs arms and a few bits for my aux fuel tank…once @LandCruiserPhil get his he links and aux fan in stock I’ll order them and install em .

6264FFE3-46C7-4577-958C-6E8A069DFA95.jpeg

34F3BB35-1DA3-4652-8DCD-13D45ADE5BC1.jpeg

DA454CB9-03CA-4DF3-B1A3-E0786BE2236C.jpeg

F005C2D5-CEA1-4BDB-BC41-48CA4DF2E1A5.jpeg

Factor 55 ultra hook and hawse…
Yodateq gull wing windows…
Replaced lspv with a new one and new boots/bushings for lspv…installed new slee braided brake lines…full flush…all is good!!!

left to do is delta arms, LCP hd sway bar links, LCP aux fan…install the aux fuel tank, cover steering wheel….then I can say I’m fully ready for my trip to the Rockies

19101BE0-8D5A-466A-8F63-3F276069DD57.jpeg

Removed summit cruisers tire carrier in prep for slee bumper…damn it was hard work to remove it…my buddy welds good…

Well scratch that job from the list…bumper is mounted up…some minor details to attend to like the license plate light, rear mud flaps and relocate of the rear camera…but for the most part it’s done…
Big thanks to @sleeoffroad for taking care of me yet again…
33FBD8F3-F24D-4AC1-8361-1D19AF4811FD.jpeg

00EBBA82-44CC-4092-9689-AADEE213551C.jpeg

Next up is sound proofing, small pulley for alternator, new vapor barriers, oil change, and new pads and rotors all round before sept 17th when I embark on a trip to Colorado and Utah

Those Napa awnings are flying off the shelves. I need to suggest one of those to my folks for their camper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom