Yellowstone 40 Rally (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This will be my 4th summer owning a cabin just north of the park, will be my 3rd summer owning the 40. The first summer I owned the cabin (while 40less) I was headed north to Livingston, and heading south on highway 89 was a caravan of I would guess 30 - 50 fj40s. Does anyone know what this was about and if it recurs? Just read a post from SPNGIE1 mentioning a rally in the Black Hills and got me to wondering if this was a similar type event.

Is this one of those word problems ? 4 years. minus 3 years. plus 1 year minus the other year plus 30-40 that year. could be maybe that one time ? o_O

Is this one of those word problems ? 4 years. minus 3 years. plus 1 year minus the other year plus 30-40 that year. could be maybe that one time ? o_O

If a 40 leaves the garage at 1:00 pm traveling 56mph and another 40 leaves a garage 500 miles away traveling 85mph driving 1 handed looking for murals and sloppy cheeseburgers, which one is @wngrog ?

Actually it’s Probabaly the Black Hills Cruiser Classic
2022 Black Hills Cruiser Classic - https://dakotacruisers.com/black-hills-cruiser-classic/

Thing that threw me off is the caravan of 40s was not current but four years ago. Opening the link on Black Hills it doesn't look to be open only to 40 series and looks pretty hard core. Wouldn't expect see that many hard core 40s driving down the highway. Much less not being a mix of different type of vehicles. Four after the fact going require a search over a simple answer to something current.

can't say I've seen 30-50 40 series in 1 place, ever. maybe 20
I've been to several TLCA events and 40's are on the downward slide in #'s
not sure there are 30-50 40 series in the 406 club

Wouldn’t a hardcore 40 rally be a waste of time in Yellowstone?

Years ago I was on vacation heading into Yellowstone. I could tell by the number of classic cars exiting that there had been a show/meeting somewhere inside. It is a great location for a gathering, no off-roading required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom