Wits’ End Parts Update (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in no way affiliated with Joey or Wits’ End. However I know manny here don’t have Instagram. Thus I wanted to share the attached post. First off my thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

Secondly if you don’t get your emails responded too right away or your expectations met then here is your answer.

With that said it looks like Wits’ End is going strong and Joey states he is dedicated to continuing on with the business. I know at least one go fund me was started, however it looks like he would rather have the cruiser community contribute through buying parts off the website vs donating money. Which I can respect.

PS this is tech as it relates to shipping times on various 80 series parts.. that is all.

8A3729A6-E053-44B5-B669-7E03C3834EE8.png

CFDCBF14-9F42-4453-AC80-6206F5314D34.png

Thanks for the heads up. Not on instagram or facebook and would not have known. My thoughts and prayers are going out to you Joey and Jessi.

Thanks for posting here on mud to get the word out

I’ve been following on FB, but I know many don’t do FB or IG.

I just ordered my turbo today. I'm in no hurry and i hope everything gets taken care of on the personal side. Thanks for putting products out there and supporting our community joey. Hoping for the best for you and your family.

Have one order in, about to place another, and am lucky enough to not give a sh*t when they get shipped out to me. Joey has always done great by me, wishing him and his wife good outcomes.

Best wishes to Joey and Jessi.
Wit's End is one of those rare companies that caters to our product needs, with great service to boot.
If you're needing parts, throw some business their way.

Stay strong Joey and family.

Everyone else: wear your mask!

Thanks for sharing. My thoughts and prayers are with Joey and Jessi.

As if I needed one more reason to give Wits-End my money....

Seriously though, best wishes and I hope for a speedy recovery. I'm sure I'll be ordering more soon as well.

There's never a good time for this, but this is a particularly bad time. My thoughts and best wishes for Jessi, Joey, and family. May the treatments work well and the side effects be minimal, hopefully leading to a positive outcome. I've lusted after various Wits End stuff, I'll see if I can get an order in with the additional incentive of helping things here.

Sad news, hope and pray she recovers fully.

wit's end my first go-to. Hopefully will help keep my truck running for many more years. Best wishes for that terrible news.

Joey,

Stay positive for both of you. Outlook and mental health play a huge role in fighting and healing. Thoughts and prayers from Colorado Springs...

Keep strong Joey and Jessi

Very sad to hear. I hope for the best... This year has not been kind to anyone, but to be diagnosed with cancer on top of everything, not fair. You guys can get through this; pretty sure all of MUD is backing you. Thoughts and prayers here from the SF Bay.
Alright I'm about to go place an order on Wit's End...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom