Wiper Motor Terminal Cover Reproduction (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I could use a few covers.
2DE36FD2-C49A-4F0A-BAAB-C3B906AE38F4.jpeg
59CEFFA5-A053-44B4-8442-2DCEEB905703.jpeg

you have been saying that for some time - I appreciate your kind words but still haven’t received the knob 4 months+ after paying

I thought for sure I sent yours out...
Refund and knob coming your way.
My apologies...

Can we get this back on track and talk more about wiper motor terminal covers? :D

Andy,

Did your research on the terminal covers come up with something we can look forward to?

I'd like 4 wiper motor covers, and 2 of whatever the next cool thing you make for early rigs is. ;)

They aren’t....until you try to remove them and they crumble in pieces. Mine had them until I cleaned up the motors from all of the old grease. Now I have no terminal covers

☝️☝️☝️
Paid for mine in May - still waiting 🤷‍♂️
A favour to ask, if I may!? How about there is some respect for the original thread subject matter? Your post makes it look like I have not supplied you with a part. I have nothing to do with your dealings with @thecrazygreek
@leafsprung
Can you delete your posts on this thread please? As I have previously requested.
Forum Etiquette needs to be respected here?

Last edited:
@andybudge I'm adding my name to those interested in the terminal covers. As a side question - what grommets are you using for insulating the shaft? I need those as well!

Thanks!
charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom