Windshield gasket replacement vendor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you remember who came out to do the work? I recently purchased a 2000 Hundy and it’s leaking on the windshield corners. Whoever did the previous windshield used self tapping screws. They might be too far from me (Advance/Clemmons) but would drive to a quality shop. Just need it fixed appropriately!! Thankful for this thread 😁
Two guys came out, one was Eric the owner and he brought an apprentice whose name I forget.

Anyone have recommendations in Raleigh?
It's admittedly not in Raleigh, but I've got a guy in Durham I've used several times on my 200 and other cars too.

Jacob's glass in Durham 4915 Hillsborough Rd, Durham, NC 27705
jacobsglassinc.com

If you call, they have a guy who handles all auto glass appointments, etc. I think his name is Rod. Ask and he can give you an idea if they have experience, etc.

This guys did my 62. They did a great job, installed all four glass and used some type of sealer. Like you have noticed i down mind the brand of the sealer. The old man said it was not necessary. The rubber was going to seal it enough but they did used the sealer. I paid more than i wanted to but i guess that is the price of owning a old truck.
Updating here - Wilson's in Kannapolis (glass contractor for TLC 4x4) installed professionally in about an hour at my home. Highly recommend.

Wilson's Auto Glass Inc. - https://wilsonsautoglass.com/index.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom