Wheel Check? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What wheels?

So if I go with the 2.5" backspacing I should be good to go? You don't have any issues with rubbing or anything?

i wouldnt go less than 2.5 personally, youll have no issues whatsoever, and the extra width looks and rides nice, (not that its a huge noticable difference.)

Hi All,I am having fit issues with the Rock Crawler Series 52 blk. 15x8 with a 2.5" backspace.I also thought 2.5 should clear my calipers, but no luck.I only picked up one wheel so far for my spare and tried it on before mounting tire(33x12.50-15).

I am not sure if i like the 2.5" backspace as it does push the wheel out quite a bit.So I am thinking to return the wheel and get a 3.75" or 3.5"??.Then see how that one fits,and if I have to use the spacers or do some grinding I am ok with it.I think I can grind the rear caliper down to clear as the 1/4" spacers will require me to get longer wheel studs.The front already has longer ones from the old swap I did.

I am running the Monte carlo rears and an old Man-a-fre disc.conversion up front.I have 1/4" spacers I was using up front to clear those wilwood calipers(just one on ea.side).The rears clear no prob.with the old wheels.The old wheels are rusted out chrome with black centers w/round holes,15x8 w-a 4" backspace and I only have 4,so I wanted to replace all with the black 52's from 4WP's.

So yea I found this thread searching so well see if anyone else can chime in with the same kind of wheels or offer any advice.

Thanks,John

Just putting it to the top again to see if any folks are running this same wheel;4wp R.C. Series 52 15x8 with a 2.5" backspace.
Thanks,John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom