What parts are needed for rubber replacement on the Suspension? '05 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

and yet you fail to notice that i'm not being lazy, i'm assembling a list of part numbers and attempting to centralize them into one specific area so that it's easy to reference...
Yeah, you're doing the world a great service.

Took me approx 6 seconds. One search, 2nd link from the top: Front End Refresh Parts List - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/front-end-refresh-parts-list.987499/

Already more info than you've posted here. This thread is redundant - and its a crap title so nobody is going to find it by searching.

Also, rear end P/N's can be found just as easily, I did the job earlier this year.

Funny this topic, I have assembled a similar list using toyodiy.
All up I am at 40 parts, not including the rear arm which apparently doesn't have a separate OEM bushing.
Total cost including shipping to Australia AUD $ 845
That's for rear sway bar and shocks, front axle and steering knuckle, front spring and shock, front axle and diff.
My car is 20 years old so I gather it would made a huge difference.

The only thing I am still reading up on is how to get some of those bushings out without a press.

Rear Lower Arm Bushings48702-601104
Rear Upper Arm Bushings48702-600904
Rear Panhard Bushings48706-600602

Nothing comes up on toyodiy with those part numbers, with the exception of the last one which is for the Prado/GX470

Toyodiy is great most of the time, but I've found sometimes it can be hit and miss. Partssouq has been more reliable.

1666232762526.png

I've noticticed when I search part numbers sometimes you have to take the dash out. Sometimes it works with the dash, sometimes not.

Are the numbers in the last column the amount you need for each part?
Partsouq seems a lot more expensive and they don't show the diagram when entering the part number.

It may actually just be cheaper to order front Upper/Lower Control Arms and rear suspension arms than the bushings!!!

FYI: Cruiser Outfitters has a full bushing replacement kit for $925. My pricing appears to be $700 for all the metal and what i think is going to be the bushings but i'm trying to verify.
I bought UCAs, LCAs, and rear suspension arms (and globes, and ... and ...) last month from Impex. It wasn't less than the bushings themselves, and they weren't what I would call "carefully packaged," but with the current dollar/yen rate it was a lot less expensive than it would have been a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom