Mirror replacement for lx470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m in need of a new passenger side mirror for my 04 LX470. The dealer wants to charge $600 for a new piece, which is absurd. I’ve been able to find other mirrors for cheaper on amayama that will fit on the LC 100 series, but it doesn’t reference the Lx. I’m assuming it will, but wanted to confirm I could buy the LC mirror model and it will fit on my LX. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’m in need of a new passenger side mirror for my 04 LX470. The dealer wants to charge $600 for a new piece, which is absurd. I’ve been able to find other mirrors for cheaper on amayama that will fit on the LC 100 series, but it doesn’t reference the Lx. I’m assuming it will, but wanted to confirm I could buy the LC mirror model and it will fit on my LX. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
If you’re willing to give up the “power fold” feature…

If you’re willing to give up the “power fold” feature…
Sorry, I should have specified. The mirror housing is completely fine. It’s just the glass that i need to replace. I believe the part number I’m seeing is 87931-60801.

$600??? Crazy!

AFAIK, The LX mirror itself is auto dimming. LC is not.

Edit: sold

tempImagettDmv2.png
tempImageFE9znn.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom