What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks great. How open is the access to the hitch pin?
4 inches.

20221113_105044.jpg

In the past 7-10 days:

Tire rotation (Discount Tire), spark plugs, steering fluid, serpentine belt, engine air filter, wipers, engine oil & filter, partial tranny fluid, grease zerks, brake fluid, new battery (thank you Costco for honoring the pro-ration), pcv valve, front and rear dff fluid, key fob battery. I put cheap led's in the interior. Somehow I blew a fuse for the ones on the door bottom... now I have to find that fuse location. We're ready for the long drive to northern Michigan and back.

Spent yesterday on the trails and now my wife and daughter say my truck looks gross. How long should I wait to wash it?View attachment 3167074
Soon

View attachment 3166700
I am doing a very tedious chore: taking down my skid plates and pressure washing all the mud off the truck. I also took off my front bumper, wheels, and a few plastic pieces around the wheel wells to find all the hidden mud reservoirs. This has to be like 200 pounds of dirt.

Spent yesterday on the trails and now my wife and daughter say my truck looks gross. How long should I wait to wash it?View attachment 3167074

Idk what kinda mud that is but around my parts mud is worse to remove the longer it’s allowed to fester. If it were me, I’d be loading my foam cannon with a swiftness.

Looks like y’all had fun though so that’s a win in my book.

Got a partial install done. Rhino rack with Backbone system. And Stedi 40" LED ST-X E-mark and some rock lights for area lighting. All installed but not Wired just yet.

20221111_154926_HDR.jpg

20221113_170801_HDR.jpg
20221113_170841_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I am using ahc at the moment. Some fav work would not scare me away in the slightest.

Let’s move to a pm…I’m interested to hear more.

Looks great man. Very clean work.
I'm interested in what solution y'all come up with. My bumper has seen better days.
damage 04.jpg

Looks good, what area lights are those? I’ve got the same backbone setup and those fit nicely.
Check out Stedi.com.au. Australian LED lighting company

Fixed the brakes with EBC Brakes and pads, stop-tech SS lines, and put new DOT 4 fluid in.
Everything from EBC was super high quality. If you have any hesitation at all, go ahead ad at least ditch your Toyota pads, they are trash.

There were multiple seized coupling flare nuts that I worked through but the best part was losing power doing the rear inners during a storm while under the truck.
Austin power goes out if you look at it wrong.
I have to get some new bleeders for the rears, but I wont be cutting and flaring the hardline for the sake of cosmetics until they come apart again in x years...
I also fixed the rotor slop with some specialized bushings. That slop chewed my stud bores on the old rotors.
Oh and i double return spring-ed the fronts. And yes, lines are all longer than factory garbage.

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 2.31.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 2.29.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 2.30.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 2.29.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 2.30.20 PM.png

Yes, i did the whole job in floafers.

Last edited:
Part 2 since photos were limited:

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 2.31.10 PM.png

Yes, both rears were completely seized, proceed only if you have the cojones.

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 2.30.54 PM.png

Perfect fit, the entire assembly is hub and lug centered now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom