What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (47 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1/8" ABS. It's pretty solid and doesn't move at 80mph, but I'll keep an eye on it. If I feel it's needs something, I'll get some rubber door edge protectors from Autozone.

Hardware is stainless. Need to figure out on how the black them out.
anodized

Reactions: LEX
The Adventure Trailers Custom water tank is finally coming together. I came up with a clever system for securing it to the carrier..... more to folllow!

That all looks pretty good but are you doing anything about your brake lights? It sure will suck if someone smashes behind you because they couldn't see you are about to stop! The 3rd one alone up top is definitely not enough!

That all looks pretty good but are you doing anything about your brake lights? It sure will suck if someone smashes behind you because they couldn't see you are about to stop! The 3rd one alone up top is definitely not enough!
Aw, man! Dangit! I never thought about that.... (sarcasm)
The ARB bumper has built in brake lights and turn signals. That and the led "bulbs" make it plenty bright. If someone rear ends me its because they cant drive, are stupid, or are in a daze staring at their phone or something. ...

Got the truck back from Metal Tech last night. New Ironman front bumper with PIAA's, 2" ironman lift, front UCA's, & rear upper and lower Metal Tech links. Mark and LT hooked me up!

LC.jpg

LC2.jpg

LC3.jpg

Just replaced my fuel filter, pcv, and grommet to round out my tuneup. The fuel filter was absolutely disgusting.

My front and middle Weathertechs showed up on the porch yesterday. Today was tint for the front windows.

image.jpg

Oil and filter change, and AHC fluid change/bleed per procedure in FAQ. Buttery smooth ride now, old fluid looked like flat Dr Pepper.

Awesome!! I just put a harrop in my 74. Really wish they would've been available two years ago when I wanted the front locker for the Hundy.

Today for my 100 I stumped the Toyota parts guy. 13 years behind the Toyota parts desk and never heard of AHC fluid. Couldn't find it in the system. What did I do? Of course I pulled up IH8MUD and showed him a pic of the can with the part number on it. Yep there it is! Said he learned something new for sure. So needless to say that dealership won't get to work on my AHC system if it ever needs it. I will be heading to the Lexus dealer.

Went in for heater hose T's, gas cap, trim piece for roof rack, and AHC fluid. Didn't have any of it in stock. Pick up tomorrow for self installs.

Changed the spark plugs, strapped down the rattling heat shield, and removed the metal "thingy" from underneath the car. I'm hoping to get as much of the 90K stuff done as possible.

Yesterday I filled up the AHC reservoir. Was low when I bought the LC. Replaced old gas cap, replaced center rack support trim piece that was missing when I bought it. Put new heater hose T's in glovebox for safe keeping until I get to the shop for more PMs. The more I drive this thing, the more it feels like mine and it's AWESOME. Will be purchasing SLEE AHC override soon.

Installed my Yakima crossbars.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom