What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (67 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Decided to build my own 100 amp portable power system for my LC. View attachment 3215865View attachment 3215866View attachment 3215867
Does this allow for the Alternator to charge up while driving?
Does this allow for a Solar hookup when your stopped?
And I imagine the plugs up top is for something like a fridge.

I really like this set up, please share what goes into building something like this. I have zero electrical experience but would like to learn more.

@TreatSmash, is that a water bladder? If so, any details would be appreciated. Been trying to think of a better solution than our current setup of a 6gal jug behind the drivers seat. It about drives me nuts listening to it slosh around back there.

Found it, Fleximake?

Last edited:
@TreatSmash, is that a water bladder? If so, any details would be appreciated. Been trying to think of a better solution than our current setup of a 6gal jug behind the drivers seat. It about drives me nuts listening to it slosh around back there.
Yes it's 35L bladder.

I got it on eBay,
I drilled out 2 holes in the wing face, added some grommets and the hoses come with the bladder.

Figuring out how to get the water into the bladder was more difficult, I settled on one of those pumps that you attach to your drill and I made a little hose extension to put on when I'm pumping.

It's gravity feed and it works great.

Thanks, sure are pricey but pretty sure I need one of those! Was wondering about the fill operation… gotta love a drill pump.
Well I had visions of a 12v pump AND if I could have found one that was bi-directional that's probably what I would be using, but between not really finding what I wanted and there being a lack of space (I also considered removing the AC unit in the rear and putting one in there) I just went with the drill method which is nactually really fast and easy. It'll pump 5 gallons in like 30 seconds man.

Took center console apart to look at park brake. Turned into full disassembly, painting mounting brackets, painting shifter assembly, and deep cleaning under front seats.

7C41C980-164C-4B02-901C-3832F82A5359.jpeg

5824AE5C-E258-46CE-91B4-AB64ABE97B16.jpeg

5236B6B1-82FA-40EC-B16F-26A446C3CED8.jpeg

4A0899C4-DAC8-48DD-9E97-AB0CE6CAE199.jpeg

@TreatSmash how functional is the refrigerator behind the passenger seat? I like that your head is as far away from it as possible when racked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom