What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (35 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is there a code for TPMS on the ScanGauge?

Each sensor has it's own code, 1-5. Here is the XGauge codes list. The second set of codes is the one that worked for me (boxed in red).

tpms xgauge codes.png

Though I’ve noticed that I’ve started talking to myself. Hopefully that goes away or I really will become a hermit.
It’s only a problem when you start answering yourself:)

Installed TRD oil cap and new gas cap. Super happy with the result. Very cheap if you order through Lexus parts website. Very good quality products though.

2839E5F2-C3B6-44E9-8183-7B6189A297BA.jpeg

82D19557-2322-497D-B5EE-D11240F4DCB9.jpeg

0066E41B-17A3-4F24-8039-33EF71A91F30.jpeg

Oh okay that’s new. Must be a surge on downloads for that app. The app + dongle combination uses wifi connection btw.

Back to topic, got around installing this (Morimoto Elite package: H1 XB bulbs, XB igniters and XB ballasts)
View attachment 2888088
1 :banana: install I would say

Hopefully you aren't using these in stock reflectors.

Replaced my '99 LC's alternator. Took me waaay too long over several days due to variously wrong parts arriving and false starts thinking mine might be as "easy" as some describe the process being. Finally removed the radiator hose and the power steering pump pulley and wiggled it out from underneath.

There was also the matter of my rather distorted ASFIR front skidplate (still love it). It "SPROING"ed like a cartoon sound-affect when unbolted. Wouldn't fit in my little hydraulic press for straightening so I used some 2x4s and a bottle jack under the front crossmember like old times...

Finished her up just before it started to snow at 3:30am.

Fun times :)

Installed TRD oil cap and new gas cap. Super happy with the result. Very cheap if you order through Lexus parts website. Very good quality products though.

View attachment 2888370

View attachment 2888371

View attachment 2888372

I also bought a new fuel cap a few months back because my aftermarket one (seller installed) was relieving pressure and honking after each drive. After the second day with the new OEM fuel cap, I got the well-known "minor evap leak" CEL code.

I re-installed the aftermarket honking fuel cap and have not gotten the "minor evap leak" CEL code since. It still honks, but no codes, so I have not pursued this.

I am not sure if the new OEM fuel cap revealed that I have a real evap system issue because it provides a good pressure seal and thus triggers the evap CEL code--- and that the aftermarket fuel cap is masking it by relieving pressure. Or if the brand new fuel cap is not functioning correctly and it also should relieve pressure buildup and honk.

Does anyone know?

My original key fob shell was on verge of self-destruction. As a serial procrastinator, I've had the YotaMD kit in my office for well over a year.

The YMD1 is brilliant.

IMG_7682.jpg

Sorta finished my 4x4Labs front bumper build. I don’t have time to properly paint it, and the road grime and mag chloride and rust was driving me nuts. So I rattle canned it for the short term, and will take it off, finish my prep work, and paint it properly when I have a little more time (and am ready to mount the winch and accessory lights).

And, it still fits in the garage.

FBCC11FA-3158-4853-825A-1560DCEBA4AE.jpeg

6A3A8E49-003D-4F0A-849D-726949003005.jpeg

9EE22AA2-2B89-41CA-B8E8-CFB4A79E47E8.jpeg

Lasfit reverse lights & dome lights.

Got my AHC pressures back to stock(were very close already)

Turned torsion bars to get FR level back to stock, drivers side was an inch lower than passenger. Both now @ 19.75” from center cap to bottom fender

I finally picked up my first Landcruiser this weekend. Thanks to a friend who has been loving Landcruisers for years for finally convincing me to get one for myself, I know he is on this forum but forget this username. 2005 LX470 185k miles View attachment 2889253
Was that the first drink for you with the LX?

Sorta finished my 4x4Labs front bumper build. I don’t have time to properly paint it, and the road grime and mag chloride and rust was driving me nuts. So I rattle canned it for the short term, and will take it off, finish my prep work, and paint it properly when I have a little more time (and am ready to mount the winch and accessory lights).

And, it still fits in the garage.

View attachment 2889052

View attachment 2889054

View attachment 2889057
I think I remember seeing that roof rack in Ouray CO last summer at Twin Peaks Resort. What that you?

That was her frist drink and first time paying over $100 to fill up. Not even my E55 AMG would be over $100 lol
Lol welcome to the thirsty club lol. My Golf R fulfills my bed for speed and fuel savings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom