What does Your Remote Look Like? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD | ADGU
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.yotamd.com
I'm releasing a remote for the FJ Cruiser soon. I want to make sure I correctly identify the years that have this style remote on the FJ.

Can you folks comment whether or not this is your style of remote and what year your rig is?

Thanks!

OEM:
1575479593201.png

YotaMD:
Initial Render YMD5.JPG

Initial Render YMD5 Back.JPG

Can you folks comment whether or not this is your style of remote and what year your rig is?

Thanks!

My 2007 (2006 build) fobs are just like the OEM photo you posted, except that they have the Toyota sombrero logo on both sides.

My 2007 (2006 build) fobs are just like the OEM photo you posted, except that they have the Toyota sombrero logo on both sides.
Still? Mine's almost gone on the front :D

fob (1).JPG

fob (2).JPG

In for 2 when you're ready

Production run #1 for plastics came out great! Still waiting on a production run of titanium to finish up, but here's a sneak peak showing production plastics.

10% thinner than OEM.
10% shorter than OEM.

Launch thread coming up in early Jan 2020!

1577774447842.png

Nice! Are you taking suggestions or is this final?

I like the sharper edges on the Trapezoid remote you offer compared to the rounded top of this remote.

1577805303354.jpeg

Nice! Are you taking suggestions or is this final?

I like the sharper edges on the Trapezoid remote you offer compared to the rounded top of this remote.

View attachment 2169849

Suggestions are always welcome. I can throw on some chamfers instead of the filets on there now and share some renders.

I like the rounded filets myself.

Maybe I'll offer both for a short period and see which one gets more sales. I've found polls only get me so far, it's still just a guess. When the wallets come out, that's when we find the real preferences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom