What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (73 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome! Do you recommend tape-on or in-channel visors? Searching for visors for my 80. These are a good price.
I’ve had the weather tech in-channel visors and it seems pretty tough on the window motors. I just order the well visors to give them a shot. Plus, the in channel ones can be difficult to install without breaking. YMMV.

Awesome! Do you recommend tape-on or in-channel visors? Searching for visors for my 80. These are a good price.
I looked at WellVisors and then their main competito...WellVisors have both channel AND secured tape styles.

I went with the channel kind...and they also come with 3M backing tape. The installation is SUPER easy but frustrating - no instructions come with the set but WellVisors does have an 80 instruction video on YouTube.

I didn't want the HUGE size of the JDM versions, but AutoVentShade (The main competitor) was too small for my liking, although, they ARE much closer to the body.

I like these so far, but I do have a bit of a "blind spot" while turning left that I need to adjust and get used to.

And yeah, their "Smoke" color...it's super dark. Almost black...just fyi.

I hope that helps - I also noted about it in my BASELINE THREAD - which is slow, but ongoing.

These are the ones I went with (channel clips)

Last edited:
Replacing the original gasket...wha...wha...whaaa...Ih8rust

IMG_2023-05-31_12-52-52.JPG

Did you replace the bulbs or just get a whole new one? Would be nice to see the lights in my CE and not only at night.

New bulbs and buttons.

Cheers

A bit old but got to love the way they explain how differentials work. Start watching at about the 1:50 mark to get to the real meat of the video.

I should have posted this in the main forum, sorry guys.

Last edited:
Installed my dual battery set up tonight with an auxbeam 8 gang switch panel ✅
Almost looks factory!
Delta washer bottle relocation kit came in handy
Also painted the factory grille due to chrome peeling away View attachment 3338076View attachment 3338077
are you missing a hose for the overflow dump bottle? might prevent coolant from spaying all over your battery and such...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom