What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (44 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Almost finished my rear drawers and even tho it’s rained every single day in April finished fabbing the roof rack so alu cab is on deck and my Merlin solar panel showed up finally going to run through the mppt in redarc View attachment 1966084
how do you like the dometic slide? i just ordered one and am planning on something similar.

Reactions: RFB
It's the little things...
IMG_20190501_073459.jpg

Got in a fight with an Escalade. The Escalade sucker punched my 93. Pushed in the wing of my Trail Tailor bumper about 3/4”. No damage to my Land Cruiser. Bumper took all of it.

The Escalade, well, she didn’t fair so well...

Without the bumper the rear quarter, lower hatch, upper hatch, tail light all would’ve been toast.

They are paying to have the bumper straightened and repowdercoated.

Pics or it didn't happen!

Passenger side gap

A89812D3-BD19-4B60-9CE0-BABAD997B9A7.jpeg

Driver side no gap touching the body.

E91308E1-CB00-4530-8328-A5D4D97F7737.jpeg

No body, lower tailgate, upper hatch, or tail light damaged. If you zoom in you can see where she smacked the corner of the bumper.

45A427C3-EE5C-469A-B1FC-3F8F2094BE0A.jpeg

shout out to @TRAIL TAILOR for protecting my ugly ass rig!

Money well spent!

Correct. Granted my armor cost more than my rig... 😜

All money spent on Land Cruisers is money well spent!

Almost finished my rear drawers and even tho it’s rained every single day in April finished fabbing the roof rack so alu cab is on deck and my Merlin solar panel showed up finally going to run through the mppt in redarc View attachment 1966079View attachment 1966080View attachment 1966081View attachment 1966082View attachment 1966084
The Merlin panel looks good! Did it mount up easy? I’m visiting their facility tomorrow and hopefully taking one home. Keep us posted with how it does. Supposed to practically put a charge to your batteries even at dusk!

Went wheeling Sunday with @Ronny Grady and @Hyup just after the Mud in yer eye Frolic ended. :bang:Good times tho and plenty of bushwhacking! Spring has sprung!
7206A508-38F1-4ADC-97AE-E011C99240C5.jpeg
738FDD87-41C3-413E-97F4-A0CE579D5E28.jpeg
2BF1555B-4844-4E53-AD33-0A242189383C.jpeg
CBC50EF2-D7BE-4A6D-BF8C-F13F18C3D1A2.jpeg

Got in a fight with an Escalade. The Escalade sucker punched my 93. Pushed in the wing of my Trail Tailor bumper about 3/4”. No damage to my Land Cruiser. Bumper took all of it.

The Escalade, well, she didn’t fair so well...

Without the bumper the rear quarter, lower hatch, upper hatch, tail light all would’ve been toast.

They are paying to have the bumper straightened and repowdercoated.

You mean you missed the chance to get a free paint job......:hillbilly:

You mean you missed the chance to get a free paint job......:hillbilly:

Proceeds are going in to the 7x Series fund account for when she grenades!

Rattle cans are cheap...

The Merlin panel looks good! Did it mount up easy? I’m visiting their facility tomorrow and hopefully taking one home. Keep us posted with how it does. Supposed to practically put a charge to your batteries even at dusk!
Dude do me a huge solid get a merlin guy on video explaining the startup of the compnay for a video, and yes this panel blows all my others away by a lot.

how do you like the dometic slide? i just ordered one and am planning on something similar.
me too works perfrect heavy as hell tho.

I've been getting some blow by around my PCV valve lately, so I finally took a minute to look at it. I replaced it ~11k miles ago and it's hard as a rock!

Honestly that was a big surprise as I replaced it with OEM. I figured it would have lasted longer. But it chipped, split and broke off in hard chunks as I was pulling it out.

Was I expecting too much thinking I would get more time/mileage out of it?

Flexible? Who is the distributor for these? Website?
4thD Solar takes about a month but its worthwhile. this thing pulls juice with no sun. for real

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom