What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks! The only times I have ever been close to crashing it, were when I was flying it autonomously ha. So I'd rather fly it manually, whenever I can.

Thanks! The only times I have ever been close to crashing it, were when I was flying it autonomously ha. So I'd rather fly it manually, whenever I can.
Yeah, but I love that follow footage.. always so cool, especially with our awesome rigs. I should look up on YouTube how to do it. None of this was autonomous follow drone footage, but still pretty good. (my friend made this clip of my rig..)

Yeah, but I love that follow footage.. always so cool, especially with our awesome rigs. I should look up on YouTube how to do it. None of this was autonomous follow drone footage, but still pretty good. (my friend made this clip of my rig..)

Way cool! Love those aerial shots of you guys weaving through the canyon.

I apparently stink at posting links from Amazon so I just copied the names from the two products I used. Search that on amazon. Hope this helps!
Clips: Clipsandfasteners Inc 25 Door Panel Clips Compatible with Toyota 67771-22010
Foam: by The Yard- White Foam Closed Cell 1/8" High Density Auto Crafts Upholstery 60"W Volara
Backer: 1/8" chip board from Lowe's.
I must have missed the notification when you responded because I just found this post in search results. Thank you!!

I designed and built my console which I started building it last weekend and finished it today. I like it better than OEM and it has more storage than I can ever imagine (11" deep). I bespoked it to my needs at fraction of the cost. It has combination lock, Marine 3 port USB, Battery Voltage display, 12V charger, gas strut and cup holders. I will get a lot of use out of it.
20210304_172619.jpg

20210304_172223.jpg

20210304_172509.jpg

20210304_172721.jpg

20210304_170832.jpg

Last edited:
yup, HKB Sports hub. Works just fine
HKB model OT 135?

yes, I did research and I can’t find a specific reference to 60/62.

not sure if the model, came on my truck from Japan. @mattressking do you know which hub you have?
I bounced between HKB and Works Bell but landed on Works Bell. I did end up contacting Works Bell for a longer boot - it seemed a little short. I requested their longest boot which is a 100mm version, worked great!

Installed a kill switch. After the truck was stolen I thought it wise to at least try and slow down a thief and hopefully they will move on. The problem I saw with a standard kill switch is forgetting to turn it off. This circuit goes off when you turn the truck off and needs to be reset every time you start it.

IMG_2973.jpg

IMG_2976.jpg

Installed a kill switch. After the truck was stolen I thought it wise to at least try and slow down a thief and hopefully they will move on. The problem I saw with a standard kill switch is forgetting to turn it off. This circuit goes off when you turn the truck off and needs to be reset every time you start it.

View attachment 2604424

View attachment 2604422
Great idea. Was talking to @ToyotaMatt about ideas for this last night.

View attachment 2604424

View attachment 2604422
Did you do a full write up anywhere for this? I’d definitely be interested in doing the same thing with a parts list

Users who are viewing this thread

• samh
Back
Top Bottom