What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got my 4xinnovations sliders burnt on.

CD6083E3-5569-4C61-9381-CBD0EA051D73.jpeg

6ABA816F-BD9F-40AB-B2D3-72F7A4F1EADF.jpeg

Finished it up. Kinda bummed two of the bolts I bought don’t fit the holes and one is a bit out of alignment—may fit if I loosen and get two smaller ones. I forgot the size of the bolts I got but I will find out and post for future reference. Although they’ll probably get included in future bumpers.....overall though: stoked

Is this the aluminum version?

Is this the aluminum version?
Yep. Four steel bits though. The mounts that go on the frame and the triangular pieces up front that hold things together. I painted the frame mounts but didn’t realize the front pieces need it as well. Gonna have to wait till after summit. Any mitigating action I can take while mounted?

Yep. Four steel bits though. The mounts that go on the frame and the triangular pieces up front that hold things together. I painted the frame mounts but didn’t realize the front pieces need it as well. Gonna have to wait till after summit. Any mitigating action I can take while mounted?
6 steel bits.
Paired front main brackets, paired supports that tie those back further on the core and paired triangle pusher plates that sandwhich it all. 😉👍

Had a deer sneak up on me at the hotel in ouray. I may have peed a little

F1160EDB-D814-4CDB-BDEB-F5AA97D3AEF1.jpeg

84 total.

That's a lot of stitch-welding!

My buddy got 17 a day done on his after work each day.

I just moved and don't have a 220v outlet installed in my new garage yet. Maybe I should just throw some duct tape over them and call it good...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom