What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I cut out the old rusted and seized front suspension and put in new OEM LCAs. The shocks have about 40-50k on them and still seemed pretty good but the lower bolt was seized in the bushing and the bushing tore when the impact gun hit it. I cut through the arms so I could get at the bushings better. New sway bar links and now the front end is tight tight tight. It even corrected the Toyota lean and the left and right sides sit within 1/4” of each other. I put on enough anti seize for another 180,000 miles...hopefully.

Hasn’t rained for like 3 minutes here in the NE so I took the few hours of sunshine and did some late spring cleaning and polishing.
Have a lot of maintenance to catch up on with the GX. Need new pads, just got new O2 sensors that need replaced this weekend, oil change and rotate before heading to TN at the end of the month. Oh, and finally fixed my cracked key fob w/ an AJT designs replacement. Very solid little unit
50A9C76F-D93A-4E3A-A5B2-F3B385DD12BE.jpeg

Dropped it off at cruiser brothers, Stockton CA. AUX gas tank, transmission cooler/lock out/valve body, terrain tamer brakes. Thanks Dan for paving the way and pointing me towards these guys. Upon seeing the shop and meeting Georg and the gang (car inspection by Ellie the dog too!)I couldn’t be happier I brought it to them. I was going to have it shipped to Colorado but no shops that I reached out to were replying back to help with install and I was already planning a trip to Cali to see friends so I just extended it a few days to get the work done.
6FCED121-1786-479F-99FD-53459F5602E7.jpeg

Hasn’t rained for like 3 minutes here in the NE so I took the few hours of sunshine and did some late spring cleaning and polishing.
Have a lot of maintenance to catch up on with the GX. Need new pads, just got new O2 sensors that need replaced this weekend, oil change and rotate before heading to TN at the end of the month. Oh, and finally fixed my cracked key fob w/ an AJT designs replacement. Very solid little unit
View attachment 1996569
Need to do the same, 1-GX460, 1-GX470 and 1-SLK350

Just used the existing wiring. The lights turn on with the key fob. Also when camping, just crack any door for the light "on" switch. Works great - not worth it to wire it independently when the wiring already exists. I don't wheel at night, so the idea of real rocks lights, with a dedicated switch is appealing, the actual application of such would never happen for me.

20190418_224621.jpg

Just used the existing wiring. The lights turn on with the key fob. Also when camping, just crack any door for the light "on" switch. Works great - not worth it to wire it independently when the wiring already exists. I don't wheel at night, so the idea of real rocks lights, with a dedicated switch is appealing, the actual application of such would never happen for me.

View attachment 2005160
What lights did you go with?

Made and installed winch cutoff switch. I used the two existing mounting holes for the plastic engine cover. I still need to make the lead from the battery to the switch. I used the BlueSea HD switch rated to 600amps but it requires 1/2" ring terminals when most battery cables are 3/8" :(

View attachment 2005160

Do you have a link for the lights you got on eBay?

I sprayed a ton of chemical guys bare bones in everything underneath...it's gross. Also started some top secret product testing 😎

Hmmmm, top secret Lexus product?

Do you have a link for the lights you got on eBay?
@ADVFamilyHauler and @Cooperd0g , I bought these: (remember there is a + and - to the lights, I thought some were faulty at first.)

Double stick taped them on the frame or other out of sight locations.

New alternator @135k :(

@ADVFamilyHauler and @Cooperd0g , I bought these: (remember there is a + and - to the lights, I thought some were faulty at first.)

Double stick taped them on the frame or other out of sight locations.

sorry one more question lol, how is the fade as they turn off? do they fade evenly or stutter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom