What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I performed an oil change, changed out air filters, and ordered Weather-tech mats for my GX last week. I also installed the "pintle" type hitch and realized the current bumper cover would not work. I was going to cut my cover but decided to order the older style with the cutout from ebay for $28. However, it's unpainted so I will have to take it somewhere to get painted.

BTW, if anyone wants my old silver cover and "spacer?", you can have it free if picked up or for the cost of shipping. Although, if anyone has a spray can of Lexus silver (code ID4) or can point me in the right direction to get some I would appreciate it.

IMAG3504.jpg

IMG_0208.JPG

Pulling out of the driveway, snow blower broke this morning, so only 1/2 the driveway got plowed

In the past couple weeks I have tinted the windows and yesterday added exhaust to the Blizzard Lizard. It is not too loud but doesn't sound like your typical soccer mom truck.
Next, sliders!

In the past couple weeks I have tinted the windows and yesterday added exhaust to the Blizzard Lizard. It is not too loud but doesn't sound like your typical soccer mom truck.
Next, sliders!
Which exhaust did you go with? I'm thinking of a Magnaflow muffler and rear resonator delete on mine for something slightly louder than stock.

Which exhaust did you go with? I'm thinking of a Magnaflow muffler and rear resonator delete on mine for something slightly louder than stock.
I went with the flow master. Exhaust said he prefers the sound and quality of flow master over magnaflow. Mine is not real loud and I still have the rear resonater in mine. He said I could come back and he take it out if I decide to. It's not loud but it rumbles a little and sounds bette than the soccer mom exhaust. He said mine has 4 catalytic converters which reduce a lot of noise. I have no intention of removing cats. I try to be as legal as possible. Please don't check my front tint on driver and passenger side though.
I just stopped to have him look at it and get a price. He closes at 5p and said if I wanted to do it yesterday he'd do it so it saved me having to come back after work.
I have an obsession with good exhaust and nice tires on my vehicles.

I installed front window belt moldings last night - next up is rear doors, hood struts, rear hatch door handle (inside) and the trim ring around the ignition switch. Oh, and a license plate light...may just order a Pfran setup for the whole vehicle.

Did the Pfran LED interior kit. However it didn't come with the cargo circuit board. I emailed them about it but havent heard back yet. Heck of alot brighter though!

Lots of PM this weekend: new OEM lower control arms both sides, new OEM inner & outer tie rods both sides, new wheel bearings & hubs both sides (bluepit), and rebuilt/rebooted ps cv.

Drove about 75 miles to a water park and back with five 11 year olds for a birthday party. Set the cruise at 70 and got 20 mpg. I love that the GX does not need to downshift when going up hills with the cruise on.

I installed Rad Rubber splash shields and attempted to program my keys from 1010keys -- succeeded on one, but I think the transponder in the other one may be defective.

Received and installed some goodies from rotopax and Overland Equipped today. Their stuff ain't cheap but it's nice! Also rotated the tires with the spare.

IMG_1227.JPG
IMG_1230.JPG

Last edited:
Pfran LEDs installed. WAY better. The interior lights are actually usable now!

I just installed mine and it didn't come with the cargo lights. Did yours? Also got the reverse bulbs which were the wrong size too.

I ordered mine with the license plate option, but that's it. I received seven of the little lights (door courtesy/plate) and had one extra. I had two map lights with power adapters and two cargo lights with power adapters, plus a couple of extra adapters.

Hit up Paul - I'm confident he'll take care of it.

Picked up and installed my Gamiviti rack. It's frickin' awesome.

I ordered mine with the license plate option, but that's it. I received seven of the little lights (door courtesy/plate) and had one extra. I had two map lights with power adapters and two cargo lights with power adapters, plus a couple of extra adapters.

Hit up Paul - I'm confident he'll take care of it.

We got it all figured out. My GX doesn't have the 2nd row DVD and he gave me a kit that did. Hence why I was short map light boards. And he sent me some new reverse bulbs.

I have to give a shoutout to Paul for making things right. We emailed back and forth Til we figured it out. Thanks man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom