What did you do on your 70 series today? (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found my new home out west. Can't wait to make the move....

IMG_2178.JPG
IMG_2182.JPG
IMG_2193.JPG
IMG_2200.JPG

Now heading to Texas to spend some time with @joekatana doing some reconstructive surgery.

image.jpeg
@beno do you have a source for more of those seats? They look like a nice bolt in replacement option.
Doesn't your 77 Series have these exact seats? (I realize they're a little hard to see because of the seat covers)
Granted my standards are a little low after years of driving a 45 and 75 Series Ute but to me they are easily the most comfortable Cruisers seats I have ever had.

@beno do you have a source for more of those seats? They look like a nice bolt in replacement option.

I have one more set of these seats for now, they will fit 70 71 73 and 74 models with regular base model seats. The suspension seat bases are different and will not work, pu and Troopy also have different seat mounts.

Joe

These only work on manual seats not suspension or 3/4 bench seats.

So, 70/71/73 would be your most obvious direct fits.

No idea in 74/76/77seats. Probably won't work without mods.

changed the brake hoses between the chassis and the body on my 86 lj. (the ones u see in the engine compartment)
replaced the ones in the pictures with two hoses of the same length ,with the code you see in the pic. toyota italy told me the short one is not in production anymore. it worked well with the longer one though.

still don't have powerful breaking, although I can lock the front wheels if I step really hard on the pedal. cannot block the rear wheels.

might be lspv?
IMG_4670.JPG

Finished detailing the 15b and a few od jobs. Used a leaf spring bush too guide the ps line past the steering shaft... sika 291 too stop the seal leaking for now..checker plate 2mm door cards....and will wire the winch later today

20170417_114358.jpg

20170417_114351.jpg

20170417_114122.jpg

20170417_114102.jpg

View attachment 1442045
Doesn't your 77 Series have these exact seats? (I realize they're a little hard to see because of the seat covers)
Granted my standards are a little low after years of driving a 45 and 75 Series Ute but to me they are easily the most comfortable Cruisers seats I have ever had.

The PZJ77s don't get the suspension seats like your fancy ZX grade, and mine has the all two common breakdown of the drivers seat cushion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom