What Are These Tools? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Googled valve seat cutting tool, did a little more digging, and voila!

You got me. I was going to say a lawnmower blade balancing thing. But the rod wouldn’t slide.

In today's episode, we're going for an auto part. Found this in a old bucket of fasteners that used to be my Dad's.

IMG_3261.JPG

IMG_3262.JPG

This is must have come across as a joke, but I really didn't know what it was to. But my research indicates it is the transfer case shift knob for a - drum roll - FJ40. Go figure.

This is must have come across as a joke, but I really didn't know what it was to. But my research indicates it is the transfer case shift knob for a - drum roll - FJ40. Go figure.

I thaught you were joking!

Must be a Hundy guy to not recognize an xfr case shifter. Real Land Cruisers don't have a stinkin' knob to turn for 4WD.

I stand corrected!

I knew it was a transfer case knob, but Jack has owned a Scout and a Bronco in the past. And I didn't think he would have spare 40 knobs laying around. Weird.

And you might want to watch your mouths about the 100 -- an angry Greek woman is not a demon you wish to invoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom