Welcome New Members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's ok, mine does too. You just don't notice it because my skids catch it all lol. They protect me from the environment and also protect the environment from me.

That is the fj40 I saw in Nola about a year ago. I have never seen another cruiser with the side step and not many green fj40s running around anywhere. Except in my neighborhood ha

:cheers:

Welcome to MUD. You should come meet the Krewesers at Northshore Toyota this Sat March 8.

what time again ?

EDIT: nevermind, I found it: 11am

We need to welcome our newest member, Mark K. Mark has a red 68FJ40 and lives here in Mandeville. He found his way to us via a card left on his 40 and through his rig being at NST for some work. Mark is not on MUD yet but hopefully he will be shortly. :clap:

And we need to welcome another new member, Charles P. Some of us met Charles when we went to the Jamboree 2 years ago. He is a friend of Renaldy's. Charles has a new 2013 TRD Tacoma that he picked up from LST. Not only did Charles join the Krewe today but he also registered for MK14. That's how you join the Krewe. :clap: :clap:

Welcome charlie! This guys can better answer your concerns on not have sliders and underarmor for your first trip. I know they have some light trails that you should be fine in, but ask away to some other taco owners that know best.

Hey guys my name is Charles and I'm a new member here so thought I would introduce myself. Been to a couple events with Renaldy and was so impressed I left the Mustang world and went the Toyota route thanks to Mike at Lakeside Toyota! Signed up for the Krawl and look forward to meeting you guys and seeing some of you again! 2013 Taco TRD Off road/stage 3 Icon/FN five stars/285.75.16 Cooper ST max.

We need to welcome our newest member, Mark K. Mark has a red 68FJ40 and lives here in Mandeville. He found his way to us via a card left on his 40 and through his rig being at NST for some work. Mark is not on MUD yet but hopefully he will be shortly. :clap:

That would be ME!! I saw the red 40 at NST when I dropped Jose off to get some "Pampering before Krawl". The 40 was on a rack and I could not put a card on it but 2 days later I say it parked in front of the Yacht club on the lake front and that's when I struck with the card.....Welcome to the Club!!!

We need to welcome another new member, Tim G. Tim has been hanging around with us at both pre-Krawl runs and at both Mardi Krawl's. He is from TN and drives the yellow FJC with the Genghis Grill vinyl all over his truck.

Welcome to the Krewe Tim. :clap:

welcome aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom