Welcome New Members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas.

Hodges, I need to get with you, so I can start the mod madness. Being new to the FJ
and looking up mods is enough to make my head spin.

Lance, Tahtonka is a given and our actions will make for great memories!!

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas.

Hodges, I need to get with you, so I can start the mod madness. Being new to the FJ
and looking up mods is enough to make my head spin.

Lance, Tahtonka is a given and our actions will make for great memories!!

sounds good. ill PM u my number. i really need to come out to hammond soon to give tincan some suspension parts and let him wire some more lights for me. i have no idea when i'm gonna be able to do that but ill let you know. in the meantime, hit me up if you come to BR. we can go grab a beer or 10 and talk mods.

We need to welcome our newest member and our first member of 2014. Michael H. lives in TN and I don't think he's on MUD but he joined the club AND registered for Mardi Krawl at the same time. He drives a 2007 FJC.

Welcome Michael!! :clap:

:cheers:

We had another new member join today at the meeting. His name is Robert and he was driving the nice green 70FJ40 that some of us got to see. He lives in Metairie.

Welcome Robert. :clap: :clap:

Thanks for the warm welcome I wish I could have stayed last longer but my son made
Honor band and they had a concert at tulane university. I hope to meet again soon.

another 40 :bounce:

:cheers:

Welcome Robert. Post a pic of your 40. I saw a hard top green 40 about a year ago in New Orleans I wander if it is yours.

Just got signed up and preparing for the next ride in April. Lift and bumpers go on this month and I need to get vacation turned but other than that I'll be ready. Anyone have any must have mods to share before the ride?

Just got signed up and preparing for the next ride in April. Lift and bumpers go on this month and I need to get vacation turned but other than that I'll be ready. Anyone have any must have mods to share before the ride?

welcome :clap:

no man everybody has to wait till the night before or it ain`t no fun.:D
:meh:hell i have even :wrench: the day I left to go :steer:

besides that there is 1 4 letter word that is not allowed D O N E :hillbilly:

I wouldn't necessarily say that it's a must have for mardikrawl but sliders should definitely be on the list of stuff to buy, along with skids. Even if you don't ever plan on hitting the trails that require them, it's peace of mind to know that if you do get in a situation where you need the extra protection, then you'll have it.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

I wouldn't necessarily say that it's a must have for mardikrawl but sliders should definitely be on the list of stuff to buy, along with skids. Even if you don't ever plan on hitting the trails that require them, it's peace of mind to know that if you do get in a situation where you need the extra protection, then you'll have it.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

What Sean said... Sliders and skids
A day on the trails can go south quickly when your doors don't open anymore or your leaking fluids everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom