Welcome New Members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bang Bang

Age is a state of mind.
Threads
Website
www.lalandkrewesers.com
We are all technically new members to this club but I thought it would be a good idea to officially welcome the people who will join our club after the charter group.

So, we would first like to welcome Andre Boudreau, who just picked up a 70FJ40 and Justin Dworaczyk, who drives a well built 80 series. Welcome aboard guys! :clap:

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no, just what we need another Boudreau!! Lock up your valuables!! Welcome aboard Andre!!
And Mr. Justin, look out for him, word has it he likes the shine and mud doggin too--!

Oh I'm sure the Boudreau's wont get into any trouble:lol:

cruiserfien said:
word has it he likes the shine and mud doggin too--!

I don't have a clue what would have given you that idea:hillbilly:

Last edited:
Maybe this will remind you.......

Justin.jpg

Welcome aboard Scott Barrilleaux. Scott is a another BSLCA member who also drives a built 80.....well, Scott drives the Lexus version, the LX450. I never thought I would see a Lexus on the trail. But Scott wheels the snot out of that thing. Thanks again Scott for your support. :clap:

Welcome to Paul Kegley and Ms. Jean, yet another of our BSLCA brethren who is supporting us with a membership. Paul drives TUC, some rare breed of a Toyota pick-up but thinks it's a rock crawler. :lol: He also has Vader, a very nice 80 series that I have yet to see him wheel. Maybe he'll grace us with it's presence soon. ;)

Thanks again Paul. :cheers:

Last edited:
Welcome guys!:cheers:

Will vadar ever see the trails?

Welcome to Paul Kegley and Ms. Jean, yet another of our BSLCA brethren who is supporting us with a membership. Paul drives TUC, some rare breed of a Toyota pick-up but thinks it's a rock crawler. :lol: He also has Vader, a very nice 80 series that I have yet to see him wheel. Maybe he'll grace us with it's presence soon. ;)

ya just never know :D

Will vadar ever see the trails?

mmmmmm could be:)

his front end and rear end ain`t speaking the same language at the moment:frown:
sone to B rectified I hope:)

Last edited by a moderator:
We need to welcome 2 new members. First, John Stewart and his wife Erin joined the club while we were at the Gorilla Run this weekend. they are current BSLCA members and were in the red 4Runner that they decided to flop on it's side. :hillbilly:
And the second is Josh (I didn't catch his last name but his screen name is Big Turtle) who is our first out of state honorary member. Josh did a 4 rated trail going downhill and almost came down the "easy" way in his 6" lifted FJC but managed to save it with split second decision making and because he listened to his spotter, Sean "The Keeper".

Welcome to all of you! :clap:

we need to welcome 2 new members. First, john stewart and his wife erin joined the club while we were at the gorilla run this weekend. They are current bslca members and were in the red 4runner that they decided to flop on it's side. :hillbilly:
And the second is josh (i didn't catch his last name but his screen name is big turtle) who is our first out of state honorary member. Josh did a 4 rated trail going downhill and almost came down the "easy" way in his 6" lifted fjc but managed to save it with split second decision making and because he listened to his spotter, sean "the keeper".

Welcome to all of you! :clap:
welcome to the krewe!!! Hope to see all in april at the jambo!! Night riding, shine, and the stone........thats how the mystic krewe rolls!!:cheers::steer::doh:

Welcome aboard!:cheers:

Our newest member is Renaldy (ruben12). Renaldy had apparently spoken with Hodges at the La Offroaders M&G in Gonzales a while back and he along with his family came out to our last meeting at MGW. In spite of all he has seen from us, he still decided to join our club. :lol: Renaldy drives a 2011 FJC that by his admittance is mostly stock. But after hanging with us for just one meeting I saw that glimmer of MOD fever in his eyes. He's got the bug and got it bad. :grinpimp:

WELCOME TO RENALDY and his family!! :bounce:

Our newest member is Renaldy (ruben12). Renaldy had apparently spoken with Hodges at the La Offroaders M&G in Gonzales a while back and he along with his family came out to our last meeting at MGW. In spite of all he has seen from us, he still decided to join our club. :lol: Renaldy drives a 2011 FJC that by his admittance is mostly stock. But after hanging with us for just one meeting I saw that glimmer of MOD fever in his eyes. He's got the bug and got it bad. :grinpimp:

WELCOME TO RENALDY and his family!! :bounce:

Hello everyone! but to be somewhat trustful I almost traded in my FJ for a jeep after only seeing 2 FJs and a ton of jeeps not to mention:grinpimp: how charismatic Hodges was that faithful day. That's when i got the invite to come to mardi gra world on a post I had on another forum from combeachcruiser, come to think of it he was looking for tires before he even knew he was going to need them . Well I have order my front and mid skids and a set real sliders, so I'm hoping to come along to a trip or two soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom