Welcome New Members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My apologies to Danielle. She is our newest member. She joined while we were at PLB 2 weekends ago. I don't think she'll see this as she is not on MUD yet and she is leaving for boot camp today. But I am sure Nick, @Phuctup, will let her know.

Welcome aboard Danielle and we'll see you soon. :clap:

what he said:cheers:

:cheers:

So we need to welcome a handful of new folks to the Krewe.

Mike F. - Welcome back!
Alan C. - has a white FJ80 and joined at the last meeting. He also decided he completely agrres with IH8MUD! :bang:
Heath M. - has a 74FJ40 and joined at the last meeting. Heath wheeled with us at MK14 in his Bronco. He has come over to the dark side. :cool:
Kathryn H. - has an '04 Lexus GX470 and has been wheeling with us for a while with her "hot hubby Hodges". :meh:
Chris C. - has a '10 FJC and joined at the last meeting. His daughter did an excellent job pulling raffle tickets for us at the meeting. :clap:
Jeffery H. - has a 2014 4Runner and joined yesterday. He hung out with us at the Jambo this year!

Welcome to all of you!

Yes, excellent! Soon our forces will grow large enough for world domination!

Just joined the group here a couple days ago. I got to join some of you at Tunica with a Jeep club a couple months ago and had a really good time. I'm on the wrong end of the state (Leesville) to make a lot of your events, much less the meetings. It doesn't help that I spend most of my time drilling in Texas. But I do intend to make any of your events I manage to be lucky enough to be home for. For those who were at Tunica this was my wife and I.

DSC00340.JPG

Hello, My name is Anthony Chisholm. I just moved back to Louisiana. I live in Houma and would like to get some direction on joining and meeting other cruiser heads. Thanks

Anthony, welcome back to La. We actually have a meeting coming up on Nov 23 on the westbank. We will be doing a meeting and a wrenching session at a shop owned by 3 of our members. Hopefully you can join us. And if you want more info about LLK and want to join before the meeting, you can go here: http://lalandkrewesers.com/pages/join-the-krewe.php

Hi Anthony, name is Matt and I work in Thibodaux and I'd love to have another guy in the club from our next of the woods

What do you drive?

1982 BJ41 with a 13BT 5 speed
Thanks I will Try to make it in Nov.

Krewe, we need to welcome our first new member of 2015. Cody D. lives in Houma and drives a 2014 FJC. Welcome aboard Cody!! :clap:

Woot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom