Welcome New Members (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome to the newest members of LLK. Hope I get to meet everybody at some point this year!!!

Thanks
Cody

We need to welcome another "new" member who many of us have already met. He has wheeled with us at the 1st Mardi Krawl and he sometimes claims to be the father of Cody. :D

Welcome aboard Robert R. He and Cody own several cruisers, mostly in the 40, 60 and 80 series plus a 4Runner. Hopefully he'll join us again for the 3rd Mardi Krawl. :clap:

:cheers:

Thought I'd introduce myself. Names Matt, I recently joined LLK this last Thursday. I daily drive a 1985 pickup 22re. In the (slow) process of building it into a dedicated crawler. Some of you may know me from Cajun yotas Facebook group.
IMG_20140709_111447.jpg

We need to welcome our latest new member, Danny M. Danny is Dustin's father-in-law and is in the process of rebuilding / restoring a 70FJ40 and bought the parts rigs from Heath a few months back. Welcome to the Krewe Danny!! :clap:

Kind of a quiet thread these days but what the hell. Howdy gents I just joined the Krewesers today, I was approached a couple years back but considered myself a bit too far west for the club but I've decided to jump in and get my feet wet. Hope to meet everyone very soon.

That's great Jason. Not many of our members hang out here much anymore. We are much more active on Facebook. There's a link to our FB group in my sig. Request access and we'll get you approved.

Welcome aboard.

Don't forget to add your rig to the 80 Series Google map! You can see all the 80 series around the world. Add yours!! Need a google log in to add to the map, no google login? PM me and I'll add your rig. Just need your vehicle year any general location.

Click here > 80 Series Land Cruisers of the World!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom