Water Pump for '85 FJ60 oil cooler?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i may need to replace the water pump on my 86. does this look like the proper one? i have seen a few that say they fit but do not know for sure.

A1_MA5501_16110.png

Aisin/ASCO

WPT-028​

@ToyotaMatt is have a special on Wawa pumps. Plus, he can send you all new fasteners.

(Excellent price for a Toyota boxed pump)

And that pic you posted but it's just a generic wp pic, no numbers.

@ToyotaMatt is have a special on Wawa pumps. Plus, he can send you all new fasteners.

(Excellent price for a Toyota boxed pump)

And that pic you posted but it's just a generic wp pic, no numbers.
right- this is the number #161106108177

Hello @sacfj60 ,@ToyotaMatt here tohelp in any way i can tonight

and im yon your time right now

so lets get you squared away 110%

shall we ?

- YES my 16110-61081-77 2F OIL COOLER , FAN CLUTCH BOTH YES PUMP KIT id on sale till there gone ido have ONLY afew remaining fyi

- I DARE anyone to find a lower verifiable Price anywhere LIGIT ?

- I Hawked online , I BEAT the pants OF toyota FARTS STEEL by nearly $5 , MY pumps are 100% japan spec ,whothe hell knows what you will get from them ?

- But if they have same # and pump then well ...................I AM THE LOWER COST PERIOD !

NO CORE CHARGE or one to turn back in , NOTTA NO WAY that's cheezy 1980's bull S#IT you wont find with my family store

- @Spike Strip just bought 2 units and he is MUDS most SAVOY and WELL Informed Member in my opinion, and well its a honer he chose me to meet and serve his Toyota genuine parts needs this morning first thing ........

note; This is a high praise compliment above in every way and NOT SNARKY in ANY WAY ..

-COMES with a gasket oem too

- I DO have COMPLETE OEM Mounting hardware packages available for a additional fair price point , bolts , spring washers and fan clutch FLANGE NUTS ALL OEM ALL THE TIME !

IF ITS NOT OEM IT TIME TO GO HOME AND THINK ABOUT THIS POSTER I Personally DURING My Teq Theropist SELF Prescribed ART Therapy Time the other day :beer: :cool:

SERIOUS AS ALL GET OUT BELOW IS REAL WORLD FACT IN MY 16+ Years at T-TEN and Dealership Level Opinion ,

987321.jpeg

f70e2761e28cc9805f5306ccfe3cf2d7 - Copy - Copy.png

1 - Copy - Copy (2)2.jpg

Hey Matt- you are definitely making the case! i am pretty sure i need a pump (high pitched whine) but if not i will need one at some point and that is a sweet deal. i am really confused about the other parts required and the oil cooler. very familiar with this aspect of my truck. so yours fits my 86 2F?

simply put YES SIR .....

Hey Matt- you are definitely making the case! i am pretty sure i need a pump (high pitched whine) but if not i will need one at some point and that is a sweet deal. i am really confused about the other parts required and the oil cooler. very familiar with this aspect of my truck. so yours fits my 86 2F?
PM sent

i will assist here one on one , you deserve nothing less

That 16110-61081-77 is the newest part number for FJ60 w/oil cooler water pump. 1981-1987. If your Fan Clutch is original or old I would strongly suggest replacing at same time as well as any old hoses that are a pain to get at. New fasteners are always a good idea and cheap.

That 16110-61081-77 is the newest part number for FJ60 w/oil cooler water pump. 1981-1987. If your Fan Clutch is original or old I would strongly suggest replacing at same time as well as any old hoses that are a pain to get at. New fasteners are always a good idea and cheap.
good advice. thanks. so i could use that pump i had the number for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom