Warn 8274 decals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Big thank you to @SMG for making these decals and offering them at a great price. They make it pop.

Before:
20180113_194652#1.jpg

After:

20180123_181829.jpg

does anyone know where to get the big red "W" on the front? is it a sticker or a plate? If they're unavailable, I guess I'll have to paint it?
thanks, ty
:beer:

When I refurbed my 8274 a few years ago, I sent a nice email to Warn and they sent me the complete decal set for free. Not sure if they do that anymore tho.

They actually do. I just got a set in the mail today after some friendly email correspondence with a Warn rep.

Same here. I did a rebuild on my 8274 a couple of years ago. I needed a couple of parts and requested new stickers. Warn sent me the stickers for free.

Warn has excellent customer service. I ordered several small parts to freshen up my winches while rebuilding one of my XD9000i. The customer service rep asked me what problems I was having. When I explained that after long years of use I was just tearing them down to check the internals, doing preventive maintenance and re-greasing the internals. The Warn rep sent me free stickers for both of my XD9000i and the seals for free with the rest of my small parts.

You can buy cheap Chinese winches but see if you can get good customer service when you need it and I highly doubt that they're winches will still running strong after 25 years of actual use. I am a proud owner of many Warn products.

Last edited:
I told them they should be proud of their products, surviving decades of abuse and still in service. Were do you get that these days?

Just talked to Warn today, this is the email:

That’s a nice 8274 you have there! Unfortunately those decals are no longer produced and Warn has been out of them for a very long time. We have seen some people online that re-produce the original ones so you may check around online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom