Wanted: Hot TBI Chip Setup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My GM TBI setup isn't providing enough top end power for me. I only drive trails - maybe 200 miles/year so I am not concerned about mileage or emissions. I am looking for the max power I can get from a stock 2F engine. I have a PROM burner and eraser so I just need the file to burn - I MAY be able to tune it from there, but I want to start as close as possible for what I want to do.

Anyone have a file that they can share legally?

TIA.

don't tune it yourself there are people out there that are so good at this. just go around where you live to the local shops and ask around.

Dustin. I am up and running - the Howell system in fact. I am just looking for a "hotter" chip...

ah, cool. I didnt see that you had the burner. they can mod the chip for you too. But obviously requires some down time on the rig while its in the mail though. I had them tweak mine when I went from 4.3 to 5.7.

I should send you my chip! :) I would like to tweak it a little too.

cheers!
Dustin

No down time in the mail. I bought 30 or so of the ROMs on ebay for $1 each. I have a couple of chip configs I've tried, have the files saved and have plenty of backups (I bring a backup compuyter and chip to the trails...).

hey dieselwannabe,
would you burn me one? is there really some sort of legal issue with these things? seems like if you make your own map and burn it your self that it is your intellectual property.

Also I had Woody add the ability to attach BIN and XDF files like you would a photo.

What ECU are you running? A bin bin for a 7747 is not going to work on an 8032 or vise versa.

i'll have to check. how do i identify it? it is mounted in my glove box. i will have to unscrew it to view it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom