For Sale Wanted - FJ40/BJ42 tub that's repairable PNW preferred (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Hey gang, long shot here but looking for a tub (have doors, roof and barn doors) but both tubs I have are pretty bad. Looking for a repairable tub before I order one from China. I know it's a long shot, but this community surprises me each time. Looking for a later 1979-onwards tub.

Pickup in Pacific Northwest as I'm in Vancouver BC. thanks!

there was a 1/2 or 3/4 tub in the classifieds 2 months ago, it was a repro but needed some work.
IIRC it was in Washington state somewhere.

found it but it has been sold

there was a 1/2 or 3/4 tub in the classifieds 2 months ago, it was a repro but needed some work.
IIRC it was in Washington state somewhere.

found it but it has been sold

Thank you for looking, I did see that one but yes sold. It's nice to have options. I did see the ones made in China when I was over there for work and they are totally fine.....I know there are many debates here on this and that but beats a rusty one.

Found this one: Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/180017694980619/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post
1701299210047.png

Lovely, thank you for the lead. Wrong year, so my back doors won't fit exactly but can be made to fit. I dream of finding all the body parts (year irrelevant) in that kind of patina. My ultimate dream is to build a nice patina truck. I have mint doors, top and barn doors in royal blue already or same in beige but both 1982. I would love to grab that tub if one could piece together the same color fenders, doors and top. the wormhole gets deeper....which is why i have two containers full of mismatched 40 stuff... haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom