Wanted Wanted: 75 series pick-up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Looking for a 75 series pickup in the US.

Hopefully diesel (or 1FZ-FE should start to become available), and has to have heat.

Not looking for any crazy built ones, weird conversions, or to take over someones project.

Something I can actually use as an honest single cab pickup truck like Mr. T intended.

Last edited:
Haha don't worry I checked, and it's gone.
Too bad man. LHD, diesel, 5 speed - dream truck.

I've been casually looking and would have bought that but I won't have cash for another month or two.

You've probably seen all these already but here are some others I've been watching - a few Saudi pickups floating around but I don't know if they have heat and they're all gas. A couple of these are on Mud as well.

here's a double cab for way too much $$ but I do like the bed

This one is pretty clean but expensive

I saw the one listed on eBay as well. Seems like another blatant money grab by a used car dealer. But then again if the miles are that low and in good condition it could go that high on BaT.

Is there an efficient way to search Facebook Marketplace nationwide for stuff like this?

I saw the one listed on eBay as well. Seems like another blatant money grab by a used car dealer. But then again if the miles are that low and in good condition it could go that high on BaT.

Is there an efficient way to search Facebook Marketplace nationwide for stuff like this?
I use searchtempest

It covers Facebook and Craigslist

1995 Land cruiser pick up with 170000km, 4.5L 1fz engine, clothe seats, manual windows and single petrol tank. Location Saudi Arabia. Owner didn't mentioned asking price but latest offer he got is 45000sar equivalent to approx 12000$

IMG_20231227_005851.jpg

IMG_20231227_005844.jpg

IMG_20231227_010019.jpg

IMG_20231227_005925.jpg

IMG_20231227_005916.jpg

I am in the process for importing a 75 from Saudi Arabia (not the one above though). So hopefully my search is over. Thanks everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom