Wagon Run at Tellico (GSMTR) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jaws on lower 2 last year:eek: :eek: :eek:
trip_gsmtr06_uplower2.jpg

I would like to check that out (not sure if I could show up this time). What are the dates invovled? What is the nearest city to this place? I live in North AL but I'm guessing its still a good drive from here.

My 86 is mostly a stocker.... do have alocker in the rear, BFG AT tires.... yea I know.... not a trail rig or even close. Most guys haul their yota on a trailer...?

Heck no there toyotas...ya drive em there. Well most of the wussy 40 series guys haul em:D dates this year are the 12th though the 20th...

Wagon run, Sure I'm up for it... Till I can't go any further or wuss out.
Will be camping/hanging out by the river and ready.

Wagon run, Sure I'm up for it... Till I can't go any further or wuss out.
Will be camping/hanging out by the river and ready.

I'll try to save a spot for ya but if it fills up you can set up camp on my site...See ya soon, and dont forget a pirate flag.:D :beer:

Damn!

THese pics are making me want to come down and check this place out! Except the pic of "jaws" :eek:

Probably a 20 hour drive...no problem with tsl super swampers:rolleyes: (just got back from a 3000 mile drive with em and would turn around and do it again in a heartbeat)

Looking forward to a full trip report with pics:beer:

Bump for more to see the ride going on.

Alright you guys Ready???

Haha im not, gonna get off work and finishing welding parts on my rig. I pulled an all nighter with my fellow cruiserhead last night to try and finish welding up the cage on Velveeta for the trip.

Sounds like everyone is down for the thrusday run...

So we should all meet up at 10:30am Thursday morning at the start of trail 5's water crossing...

Prob run 4-5 and 6 and whatever other trails you guys are up for. Maybe some harder stuff at the end of the day? ;)

-Al:beer:

Safe travels guys!!!

Safe travels to you too, you got a long ride ahead of you.

Thursday sounds good to me, hopefully my junk will still be together by then. I finally got some sliders on it so at least my doors should open.......

I was up there last month and school bus alley is tough mine took a thrashing up there breaking 6 wheel studs and all 8 upper knuckle studs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom