Steering linkage parts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Beehanger

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi guys,
Getting a popping noise when I turn the steering wheel (can feel the clicking in the steering wheel) on turns with the steering linkage especially when going right. I have shop time and can use the vehicle lift next week, but the vehicle is not currently running. Would love to know if there was a kit or which parts to order to fix this issue.

I'm happy ordering stuff from Toyota, but not sure which stuff I need specifically. assuming it's one of the seals, but things look a little fishy if I'm using all my :banana::banana::banana:...

Maybe you'll see something obvious?

Cheers to your guys' takes!

IMG_2962.PNG

IMG_2961.PNG

IMG_2960.PNG

IMG_2959.PNG

seall.jpg

have you watched all the components when someone turns the steering wheel?
also ujoints in steering shaft in engine bay, slip joint in engine bay, spring bushings, spring ubolts tight?

have you watched all the components when someone turns the steering wheel?
also ujoints in steering shaft in engine bay, slip joint in engine bay, spring bushings, spring ubolts tight?
Jacked up the front. Not a lot of play when I shake the tire. Didn’t notice anything to bad when turning its stationary. When driving, would noises/handling be obvious if something was dangerous?

Noticed both boots are missing. gunna order some from SOR. When regressing and installing the new boot on the ball joints does anything else need to be disassembled/ replaced? Can they be examined at this time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom