VSC Trac, VSC Off Lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently replaced my ABS/VSC ECU on my 2001 LC with a used ECU (ABS, Brake, ATRAC, VSC lights were on, no codes) and have removed all lights except VSC Trac and VSC Off. No codes and truck drives fine. When start up, no lights appear - appears and stays when truck starts rolling. I tried engaging/disengaging center diff lock. Any help appreciated, thanks!

Have you checked the gas cap? A bad/ loose gas cap has been known to trip those lights.

I’ve been doing quite a bit of research lately because I’ve been having the same lights coming on intermittently. Have you performed a zero point calibration? I found a thread where the person was having an identical issue after replacing the ABS/VSC module and the zero point calibration fixed their issue.

Last edited:
I’ve been doing quite a bit kid research lately because I’ve been having the slight coming on intermittently. Have you performed a zero point calibration? I found a thread where the person was having an identical issue after replacing the ABS/VSC module and the zero point calibration fixed their issue.
I haven't performed any calibration after installing the module. Do you have a link to the thread or calibration steps? Thanks!

This isn’t the exact thread I recall, but post #5 does detail how to read the ABS/VSC codes by jumping the under hood diagnostic port on the passenger side fender. It then goes into calibrating the yaw sensor and zero point calibration.

It’s super easy to use a paper clip to jump the ports and read the codes. I’d do that first then go from there.

This isn’t the exact thread I recall, but post #5 does detail how to read the ABS/VSC codes by jumping the under hood diagnostic port on the passenger side fender. It then goes into calibrating the yaw sensor and zero point calibration.

It’s super easy to use a paper clip to jump the ports and read the codes. I’d do that first then go from there.

I used a small wire and jumped the E1 and TS on the DLC1 port and put the key in 2nd position. The ABS and VSC TRAC lights were constantly blinking. I let it continue for around a minute before removing the key and the wire. Both lights were off when I started it and hasn't come on for the past ~150 miles. Thank you!

I used a small wire and jumped the E1 and TS on the DLC1 port and put the key in 2nd position. The ABS and VSC TRAC lights were constantly blinking. I let it continue for around a minute before removing the key and the wire. Both lights were off when I started it and hasn't come on for the past ~150 miles. Thank you!
You’re welcome! Fingers crossed that fixed it! 🤞

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom