VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You don't want to know what I just paid for TWO engine mounts for my 3b. :rolleyes:

I know... But that's part of owning a 3B... Gold plated parts.

I am looking for some sheet metal for a 60 series - specifically the metal for the right hand d-pillar and taillight area. Let me know if you have anything.

Hey for those mounts flip them so the one thats on top and hasn't had been crushed for 40 years is on the bottom and the smashed one is on top. I replaced mine a long time ago and regretted it, waste of money. There is 2 holes in the bolt for the cotter pin so the bolt can be tightened up as they get smashed. If you do go new just get 2. If you don't believe me take it apart and look first. Might save you at least half the cost.

I know exactly what you mean. I did just that back in 1996 when I swapped in the 350. The conversion kit came with two mounts for the front. I've always wanted to pick up a couple extra for the bottom on the front. It has been so long now that I would also like to pick up some to replace all of the others. Just need to figure out how to get them for closerr to what they sell for in the US... or Australia.

A full set is now 8... because Downey used the same ones for the front motor mounts.

looks like there out of stock but the boys from my hometown in OKC at Cruiser CORPS sell 4 for $29.95 ... :D

looks like there out of stock but the boys from my hometown in OKC at Cruiser CORPS sell 4 for $29.95 ... :D

Which is why I'd rather not pay $180 for a set.

Although, $77 for USPS priority mail sucks. FedEx is $38... But may have brokerage fees involved.

Anyone planning to place an order with Cruiser CORPS? At $30 for 4, I might even buy 8.:D

You don't want to know what I just paid for TWO engine mounts for my 3b. :rolleyes:

Actually I'd like to know. Stopped at Toyota this morning to ask: $209 each and $375 for the transmission for the bj60. Really? about $900 after taxes for the set? That made me laugh, I asked if he was joking. Chilliwack dealership sucks. Thinking I'll be ordering them in from somewhere - maybe try roodogs. Hell even SOR is an ok price compared to that :rolleyes:

Actually I'd like to know. Stopped at Toyota this morning to ask: $209 each and $375 for the transmission for the bj60. Really? about $900 after taxes for the set? That made me laugh, I asked if he was joking. Chilliwack dealership sucks. Thinking I'll be ordering them in from somewhere - maybe try roodogs. Hell even SOR is an ok price compared to that :rolleyes:

was almost exactly 200 from Radd for the pair...

Considerably more than the last time I had to buy some ( mind you, that was almost ten years ago)

Didn't really check around for a price, so I don't know how that compares, but at least I didn't have to pay any shipping.

Hopefully they last , if not I'll be exploring the world of domestic mounts. I'm sure there's something that would fit, if one could find it.

I bought a pair of Mopar mounts a few years ago...9 dollars each, or 11 for the ones with interlocks, so they can't tear apart. :rolleyes:

Well... I guess I should've bought them the last time I priced them out. They're now $57.97 a piece... And stocked out of California. WTF.

OEM ones from SOR are only $30.99.

Last edited:
i know that i have a dizzy for a 2f .. still attached to my spare motor..
and i think that i have a coil somewhere...
where you located?

I'm up near Quadra Island. My shops on Quadra and I live on Steep Island.

Awsome.

I worked on the environmental remediation team that cleaned up Quathiaski cove in 2006. I have fond memories of Quadra, the people there and of course the HBI!

Sure would like to see Steep Isl as well. :beer:

u coming to pick up? i dont deliver

I need a 74 ish steering column . Anyone got one ?

I have a column here, no idea what year its from, 70's somewhere , the shaft has been hacked at the bottom for a sag conversion, so not the greatest.

Part of the junk pile I inherited from young steven, so I'll blame him for the hacking :lol:

You can have have a look to see if it'll work for you

I have a column here, no idea what year its from, 70's somewhere , the shaft has been hacked at the bottom for a sag conversion, so not the greatest.

Part of the junk pile I inherited from young steven, so I'll blame him for the hacking :lol:

You can have have a look to see if it'll work for you

It was hacked when I got it off my old parts rig... I blame someone in Shawnigan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom