VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

complete with factory dent too I see...:lol:

Now if you could make the Tbird emblem too, that'd really be cool.

I almost got one a few years back but I made the mistake of telling the dude I didn't actually own an FJ25 so he wouldn't sell it to me.

What does the t/bird emblem look like?

What does the t/bird emblem look like?

I swiped this pic from the 25 section ( I think)
fj25%20Front%20Emblem.jpg

That looks way harder to duplicate...:eek:

I know...curves..:lol:

That's why I was trying to get my hands on an old one even if it was crappy, I could use it to make a mold. Even if it was just to pour some plastic ones.

Someone made a small run of them in brass ( that might be one in the pic) but they were kinda $$$

Pretty cool tho.

60 or 70 or maybe even minitruck column/steering shaft

specifically, from ujoint at steering box up to the DD slip joint.

(rag joint eliminator kit...)

Last edited:
Im alittle far from the island but am looking for some sixty bits. Chrome liscence plate light assembly above the plate. Mine rusted and fell off before i got my hj60. Maybe the dash bar above the glove box on the 62 series as well.

Bush guard/nose guard/ (Jay bars:lol:) for a 40.

I'll make something at some point, but figgered I'd see if anyone has something lying around that would save me some time and effort.

Stock belhousing "motor mounts" that don't cost a fortune each or a fortune for shipping.

Stock belhousing "motor mounts" that don't cost a fortune each or a fortune for shipping.

Hey I got some off a 4 spd bell, I'm in Cedar though and don't plan on being down that way any time soon. Let me know if you have some shipping ideas.

edit: you want the metal pieces or rubber pucks?

Hey I got some off a 4 spd bell, I'm in Cedar though and don't plan on being down that way any time soon. Let me know if you have some shipping ideas.

edit: you want the metal pieces or rubber pucks?

The rubber Pucks... soem that aren't 38 years old. I knok I can buy them from Mr. T... but I can't bring myself to pay $20 (or so) each.

Not in a hurry... mine are just getting a little flat. They wouldn't be getting in in a hurry anyways.

I went back to clarify the original unclear post... the edit option is missing... wierd.

20 bucks... is that how much they are? thats good price... where from.. mine need to be replaced in the near future....

The rubber Pucks... soem that aren't 38 years old. I knok I can buy them from Mr. T... but I can't bring myself to pay $20 (or so) each.

Not in a hurry... mine are just getting a little flat. They wouldn't be getting in in a hurry anyways.

I went back to clarify the original unclear post... the edit option is missing... wierd.

I have 2 hockey pucks with 4 washers to replace this part... I can sell them to you for $ 5 each... 1/4 of the price of toyota! (you need to drill them yourself) :hillbilly:

Used engine mounts? Really? I thought I was cheap. :hmm:

20 bucks... is that how much they are? thats good price... where from.. mine need to be replaced in the near future....

$20 x 6-8 = $120-160 + tax

When I've seen them for $24-36 for 4 out of the US... It's the shipping that kills me.

Also, when you've not seen a paycheck in two years... And as Stephen points out, they're basically a $1 hockey puck with a hole in them.

I don't necessarily want used... Just don't want to pay 2x what the item is worth for the shipping.

... thanks for working out the math for me i dont think i would have figured that one out.... but still a good price..

how about some math for you.. if you have had your rig for 20years like you say have those mounts ever been replaced.. if not then you can get 20 years out of the new ones....

so 180 divided by 20 is only $9 dollars a year...

and for the shipping deal... you live on an island.. its the price you pay for living here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom