SOLD Utah, 1995 HZJ73 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
blue
Outside Link
https://cars.ksl.com/listing/7390352
This was imported by Joe on here last year, really nice vehicle (great guy to deal with btw, highly recommend). I just have a change in where this money needs to be and have a few landcruisers.

I have listed all the work I have done in the last year post buying here as well as have more pictures. title says 1979 just due to the vin restrictions on the site:

Work done last year:
Toyota Land Cruiser 1979 in Salt Lake City, UT

Toyota Land Cruiser 1979 in Salt Lake City, UT 2

Toyota Land Cruiser 1979 in Salt Lake City, UT 3

1995 HZJ73 Landcruiser
This is a European left hand drive diesel landcruiser, removeable frp hard-top, with the legendary 1hz diesel engine. It is titled as a diesel in UT, so no emissions testing needed, just fyi.
209,000 miles, just getting broken in for that diesel. Runs really well, gets great gas mileage, no smoke at all on start up, starts easy even in cold. No issues and no rust, this landcruiser is very clean, is a daily driver and needs nothing done from the next owner. Here is a list of what has been done within the last year:
New clutch (toyota parts - this work was done by Joe prior to delivery as well as rear main seal)

New water pump/timing belt kit, thermostat, radiator, ALL hoses in engine bay and new clamps - all toyota parts.
2 new batteries and custom made battery cables.
new glow plugs and buss bar - toyota
new fuel shut-off solenoid - toyota
front axle re-built w kit from cruiser outfitters, koyo bearings including wheel bearings and new stud hardware from toyota. replaced front soft brake lines, did brake pads front and rear (rear disks from factory).
full old man emu heavy duty suspension kit w steerign dampener, also replaced plates below springs the u-bolts go through and hardware holding new shocks on, all toyota for those parts.
new toyota bump stops in front (rears are newer)
extended sway bar links and all new sway bar hardware and bushings.
all new tie rods and ends -toyota
adjusted steering box play and alignment
new clutch master/slave and soft line - toyota
new u-joints and hardware on both drive shafts, from cruiser outfitters
New toyota windshield and gasket
new bfg k02 tires (5) 265/75/16 on stock rims
new exhaust from manifold back - all toyota
new hinges for rear door, larger one that carrries the spare tire
lots of other smaller parts.
new fluids all around, new drain/fill plugs, nicer toyota ones with hex heads.
new kenwood stereo w small inline24v to 12v converter.
kind of talking myself out of selling typing all of this....but just have a few projects and need to free up some psace.
Hit me up with any questions, I have done all the work myself, not my first cruiser, all work was done proffessionally, the truck is super solid and I have had a chance to check it all over through all the above work. No basket-case areas at all.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

I would be happy to go with $28,000 for a mud member and keep this landcruiser in good hands. I have put a lot of work into her over the last winter, been a fun truck to work on in the garage
cruiser1.jpg

Thank you, Adam

I've been considering this truck for quite a while and the seller has been very upfront with every question and request. I am only passing because I made the unfortunate decision to move to CA last spring. If that had not happened, or if I had a more immediate exit plan, this would be in my possession already. I hope someone in the community gets this because it appears to be a legitimate deal - and that they'll sell it to me as soon as I leave this place.

This was a one owner cruiser when I bought it so that is already pretty rare to find and it looks like it has received some nice upgrades since it has left my shop .

Good luck with the sale this one will make the new owner very happy .

Pm sent

Which transmission is in this rig?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom