Events/Trails UPDATED - HDC Holiday Party 2023 - Sunday December 10th 3 pm to 6 pm (1 Viewer)

Holiday Party Attendance

• Yes, I will be joining and will post the number in my party in the thread below

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Maybe - I will let you know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I will not be joining. Have fun.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thought I posted earlier..oops..

J + 1.

Pappy=1

I am not going to make it. Have a fun!

A great Party!!. Great food, great gifts., great venue! Thanks Larry and Liz. Good to see everyone.
THANKS!!

Thank you, Larry and Liz, for opening your home up to us. We had a lovely evening and always enjoy our chats with you all when we make it.
Gift exchange was fun! And Food was Yum!
Looking forward to see more of you this coming year!
Happy Trails and Holidays!

Great time all! Thank you all for joining us this holiday season. What a nice evening.

Meanwhile, Steve/Sam, did one of your kids leave their vest?

pro-Sinq3J29.jpeg

Great time all! Thank you all for joining us this holiday season. What a nice evening.

Meanwhile, Steve/Sam, did one of your kids leave their vest?

View attachment 3504398
Yep, that was Noah 😅

I’ll be down in abq again next Monday— would you mind leaving it outside for me that day and I’ll swing by and grab it?

Yep, that was Noah 😅

I’ll be down in abq again next Monday— would you mind leaving it outside for me that day and I’ll swing by and grab it?
Absolutely. Send me a text when you will know your approximate arrival time and I will leave it outside the front door. If I can, I can also show you my truck, which I never had did during the party.

My cell is 505 803-0693.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom